*OFFICIAL* Eli Hops - "Playing for Hope" thread

I don’t even know what I’m going to do!

I’m just gonna figure what i’m doing on the stage.

I still have no clue what I’m going to be doing on the stage. Whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Leaving now!

I won!! OMG!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats dude! You deserved it! Beat out Dan Dietz, Graeme Stellar, and Andrew Maider!

Today’s even went so well!! Thanks everyone who came out, the competitors, the families… It was an amazing success!

Congrats to the contest winners!

Now I am exhausted!!! Keep eyes here for info on 2013!!

Yea!! Awesome contest!!
P.S. I love my 54!

Big thanks to all the people who made the event happen, what a fun day!

Absolutely a great day! Everyone was just fantastic. I mean, I got to play a CLYW Cliff today. How cool is that!

You all did a great job. Sensei…just a home run. I hope the tally shows well for Eli Hops. Everyone was so nice to my little buddy, which I immensely appreciated. He’s beyond excited.

The NH YoYo Club did certainly REPRESENT! Yoyokid8…I told you! I knew you could win today. Well done! The rest of you did fabulous. It was also great to see how well the sponsored players did with the crowd choice comp style. Everyone was very gracious in both win, and more importantly (and impressively) in loss. The spirit of the event really showed through. :slight_smile:

Anyhow…just a great time. Thank you so much.

-bpg

1 Like

Yeah! It was awesome!

It’s kind of funny I was paired up Against Graeme Stellar. It was awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not really sure how i beat the first kid I went against… all of my tricks kept sucking and i kept messing up…

Can somebody post pics? My mom wants to see them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here you go Andrew

Elihops2 (91.5 KB)

Nice pic!

Andrew(yoyokid8) tearing it up.

Whoa! Who took that?!! You?

No, I think Tom’s dad took it.

Ah… ok.

here are a few Andrew. Sorry my camera was acting up yesterday so I did not get tons. You were awesome!
The whole day was great. Major props to Dave for bringing it all together for such an awesome cause!