Official Beyond 42 Strings Thread(No longer in operation)

yes… ::slight_smile:

[shadow=red,left][size=25pt]Introducing Marvin’s: Beyond 42’s Paranoia Inducing Nylon Poly Blend![size=25pt]

Marvins (Nylon poly blend): So good it will make you paranoid!

Sold 10 packs of white for $5.00 per set of ten including shipping.

This is my personal favorite string. As always I make them as I get orders so depending on how much you order it might take some time, but I ship them as soon as I am done making them!

Also the 43rd reply on this thread will get a free tester pack (1 of each type!)

The 43rd Reply to this thread gets a free tester pack, one of each type. All you have to do is be the reply after this one!

We just have to reply?

You won!

Our first contest is now over; but there will be more in the future.

Wow thank you!

New Packaging:

Working on a new type The Ood Noodle A signature series of Athr3e

More info coming soon

The Ood Noodle is a thicker denser type 6 but uses a more labor intensive manufacturing process.

The Ood Noodle will only be sold in 10 packs for $4.50

ooooooooooddddddd!..probably one of my favorite shows

but it better have some cool colors… or i quit;forever;for reals mannn…

jk

Now selling 22’s a thinner type 6

These will be sold in 10 packs for $4.50 a pack

Shipping as always is included.

Neon coming soon: What is your favorite Neon colors out of these 3 Green, Yellow, Pink

I’m looking for the Brightest colored Green String I can get for recording purposes and also because I think it looks cool. If you made a BRIGHT Neon Green like the Toxic Snakes color or brighter if possible I’d definitely buy some packs from you ASAP, because I’m running low on string.

will the OOD NOODLEs have neon?

Building a website to make ordering a breeze

strings

I just figured out that if you wash the Marvins in soap and water when they get dirty it brings their luster back.

I live with high functioning autism. In honor of Autism awareness day I am giving away your choice of a ten pack of string to whoever can tug at my heart strings on how they have helped someone with autism. Doesn’t have to be to dramatic just being nice, introducing somebody to yoyoing, listening to their interests. So how have you brightened someone with autism day. I will give away at least one pack, any more will be at my digression. I will try to have the winners pack shipped by sometime next week. But that depends on how my grandma is doing, she is currently in the hospital but it could turn around. The contest is only open from the time of this post till 11:59 pm on the 3rd. I know it runs one day over autism awareness day, but just enjoy the contest.

Dude, I had no idea! I just saw this. My sister lives with autism as well. I volunteer at a synagogue at services tailor made for families with special needs a few times a year. I have not been so connected to my religion, but helping so many others connect to God feels like the next best thing. Just thought I’d share.

1 Like

accidental second post insert witty comment here so sorry