Official Beyond 42 Strings Thread(No longer in operation)

can u make your string a little less tight?
also, do you have any plans for adding nylon to your menue?

I need more capital to buy some nylon but neon is currently my to priority. I made some type 5 it is good at whips but loses the greatness at suicides. But for those who prefer it type 5 is now available.

Your packaging needs to say ā€œDonā€™t Panicā€ in big friendly letters on itā€¦

3 Likes

Work on a new string called So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

An improbable bland of light fishing line and poly.

Can i use this?

Sure, it is from a book he didnā€™t make it up. But that book is what my whole company is based around. So it would be more appropriate for me to use it. But feel free to use it but know that I am using it to.

What is that book?

The hitch hikers guide to the galaxy

is the most mind blowing creation in all of britainā€¦

can my string be called the intergalacticgarbleblaster?(when we finaly decide to make me a custom string)

Sure also it is the Pan-Galatic GargleBlaster

1 Like

You need yellow as a string colorā€¦

I will be buying some neon yellow soon, I just need to gather some capital.

I am working on making a loose type string

oh yahā€¦lol

Announcing:

Athr3e as an OFFICIAL TEAM MEMBER with Beyond 42 strings

I have formulated a nice loose string. It plays awesomely and meets my standards. So Beyond 42 now has loose string available.

Introducing the Improbable Sampler Pack( 10 of each 100% polyester type, 50 strings total): $11

If you have a Heart of gold give our stings a shot with this spectacular sampler pack.

I will have neon sometime in spring.

Also I am developing a nylon blend. Expect more news on this amazing nylon blend

this nylon is epic! itā€™s sooppeerr smooth yet dosent realy slip during triks like kwijibo or other triks where the string can easily fall off of your finger

Is your company named after Hitchhikerā€™s guide to the galaxy?