ODxCLYW - Summit - YoyoExpert Edition v.2 [Store Edition]

Which side of my Summit looks better?  Vote left or right in the poll above, or comment your vote.  I swapped out the silver Side Effects for red ones.  :wink:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3745/13859455943_9c42c8ba89_z.jpgSummit YYE by TotalArtist Yoyos, on Flickr

Summit available in the store here:

Tough for me. I think if the engravings were swapped, I’d pick the left for sure, but as it is, right side.

Left.

I went with the left…but they are definitely both nice. I agree like Burdger that this one is both splash difference and engraving so, if engravings were swapped, for a lot of people the vote might differ. I think that holds true for me too. Right is more my style, but I think the engraving made me go with the left.

Left as well. Also, I think it looks a lot better with the red side effects instead of the Silver. Looks like it just flows together a lot better.

I definitely like them better than the silver, but I am a bit curious how black would look instead. I’m definitely happy with the red though, looks pretty nice this way and has more of a “YoyoExpert” look too. :slight_smile:

I like left because it has the summit logo on it.

Left. Just looks all around better IMO.

Left