OD SE's for matador?

I’m not sure if this was supposed to go in the “modification and maintenance” section or not, so I just posted it here. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the One Drop spike Side Effects are any good for matador play. Thanks! ;D

In before Greg, the only known Matador player in history. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am led to believe that they are not sharp enough to really be idea for matador. That being said, I literally cannot think of the last time I ever saw someone do a matador trick. If it’s pull starts yee’ be wanting you’re probably better off getting your nails into the middle of a pair of ultralight side effects.

I did a matador trick in my Battle of the Elders video entry.

I can’t comment on SE as I’m not familiar with them, but I do wish more yoyos had matador spikes…At least IGR still seem to be fairly safe! (on a side note - I wonder if a dimple with a spike in it would allow for both finger spins and matador…?).

Well I’ll be Paul Danged, so you did! I thought that it was an inner ring grind, apologies.

On a slight tangent, it’s possible on the C3 Move to do a strange version of anti-matador where you pinch in the middle of both cups. If you get it right the thing spins for ages in between your fingers. ;D

Now that would be a fun style of play. I’ve done matador with my Gradient, but I can’t take the pain…my fingertips are sensitive dammit!

Spike SE’s are great for Matador IMO.

Wow! 5 replies? Thanks for all the input guys! :smiley:

:smiley: