NYTRO+ Drawing - We have winners!

I had to wear a neon yellow vest when I use to climb telephone poles

2 Likes

Lemon Lime is a great flavor.

2 Likes

When itā€™s time to get lit, I grab my Butane Flame.

3 Likes

Wearing all White when going out for some Night Life with the boys, ladyā€™s watch out

2 Likes

ALL DONE!!!
Iā€™ll be back in a moment with the winners.

2 Likes

Congrats to:

@LinksLegionaire

@adamantiumpops

@cowmamba

Sorry that took so long, I drew myself, lol.

11 Likes

Woo!

4 Likes

I hate youCongratulations! Iā€™m so happy for you! :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for entering. The three people drawn have been sent a PM for their color choice and address. Everyone else will be able to get it soon at YoYoExpert.

8 Likes

Oh shoot!!! Awesomesauce!!! Thank you!

3 Likes

Finally got around to trying out this string. Threw a short combo with it at work and Iā€™m quite impressed. I should note that Iā€™m very biased as I exclusively use YYSL in all my yoyos because Iā€™ve found that it works the best for me. I was a bit upset when Matt stopped making Type 2 as that was my favorite; type X is good but just felt too different. This Nytro string is AMAZING. Thicker string tends to be slow but that is surprisingly whippy for how soft and thick it is. I was a bit concerned about the colors because I prefer a solid neon yellow string but the Nytro isnā€™t a solid color. Up close itā€™s obvious but impossible to tell during play.

All in all, very nice string and I definitely plan to pick up some soon. Thanks again, Matt!

4 Likes

Wow, thanks! Nice to hear how much you like it. I know people are ordering a bunch, but still, itā€™s nice to hear how players are getting along with it.

4 Likes

You already know itā€™s my favoritešŸ˜

2 Likes

For sure! Your input on this has been super helpful. :grin:

1 Like