NY... Where are you?

I’m in Rochester, NY. Where is everyone else?

@Shwa Rochester
@AKYOYOMIKE NYC
@d4nnyb0yy The Bronx
@oneofthenine Syracuse. moved to TX
@KayEsPea Buffalo
@Ian_Bender Long Island
@Legit_Yo-Yo Westchester

3 Likes

@AKYOYOMIKE, I know you are in NYC. 6HRS from Rochester.

2 Likes

I used in queens. I hung out in Rochester a few times when i was in chiropractic school.

Edit… i now live on Long Island.

2 Likes

The Bronx.

4 Likes

Syracuse reporting for duty

3 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes

Maybe with some better weather we could meet up. How long have you been throwing? I’m very new (6 months or so) and don’t know anyone. Actually know one guy that I work with but he’s way on the west coast. He doesn’t even know that I picked it up.

No local clubs that I could find that are still active.

2 Likes

Heck yeah, I’d be down! I’ve been throwing for about 8 years now. I’ve never actually met up with another yoyoer aside from competitions. It’s a shame there’s not really any local club or anything, I feel like that would be super helpful for motivation and creativity.

2 Likes

Buffalo in the House!!!

4 Likes

Excellent. @oneofthenine is in Syracuse and I’m in Rochester. Hopefully we get a few more Western NY replies!

3 Likes

@Ian_Bender, where in NY are you? If you’re not sure, @twitch77 can help you get started. :slight_smile: see the map above.

Any others? There has to be more!

3 Likes

I live in Long Island, in the pictures I’m in Brooklyn

1 Like

Are their any events In Syracuse right now

1 Like

Oh my, I feel like I’ve betrayed you all… Four weeks after this thread was posted I got a job down in Texas lol. I’ll see myself out…

To answer your question, not that I’m aware of. I’m pretty sure there are no clubs or contests or anything.

2 Likes

NO! YOU CANT LEAVE!

Are they wondering why you brought all the weather with you?

@Snooplupe , do you live in Syracuse?

Not any more I was asking for a friend of mine

I’m in NY. I’ve been yoyoing for 1 1/2 now but took a short break for a couple of months. BTW, is anyone competing in scales open v5? I’m in the amateur division.

1 Like

Where in NY?

1 Like