Nova-Eve by YJYOYO! - Taking No Vibrations To The Next Level!

Nova-Eve_Feature

Named for its goal of “no vibrations,” the Nova-Eve, pronounced “nova-iibu” in Japanese, resembling “no vibe,” is a monometal masterpiece. Crafted with the aim of minimizing vibrations, it tackles the common blurring effect found in precision-balanced competition models. This blurring can arise not only during intense practice sessions but also from routine maintenance. With just one swing, the No Vibe demonstrates its shake-free design.

Matte-Prussian-BlueNova-Eve Matte-Prussian-BlueNova-Eve-02 Matte-Prussian-BlueNova-Eve-03

Its spinning action is remarkably smooth, imparting a sensation akin to a static object with angular momentum, even under rigorous control. Thanks to its rounded, angular body, controlling the yo-yo feels effortless, offering a comfortable catching experience devoid of stress.

Traditionally, wider yo-yo models are more prone to vibration. However, the Nova-Eve defies this notion with its broader width, approximately 47mm, aligning with contemporary trends. Additionally, we pushed ourselves to engineer a play experience completely devoid of vibrations.

8 Likes

Brave souls to name a yoyo after “no vibe.” :saluting_face:

1 Like

heheh I tried it out just to make sure and it very much lives up to its name! - VERY SMOOTH like butter!!!:fire:

6 Likes

Ohh this is my jam. I love me a round yoyo

BTS?

Like a criminal undercover🕴

1 Like