Nothing Like a Good Book!

For those that like game of thrones and Lord of the Rings, check out the name of the wind by Patrick rothfuss. You won’t be disappointed.

Some of my favorite authors/books:
Catch 22 by Joseph heller
Any books by Brandon Sanderson, mist born series is a good place to start.
The warded man by Peter v. Brett.
Orson Scott card.
Hitchhikers guide series is fantastic
Neil gaiman.
Edgar Allan Poe
H. P. Lovecraft
Mark Twain
Dickens
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

For you younger people:
Narnia books.
Brandon mulls fablehaven and beyonder series.
Pendragon series by dj machale
Redwall books
Harry potter
Maze runner series by James dashner.
Inheritance cycle by Christopher paolini

I could go on, but I’ll stop now.

Ravens gate and racing in the rain

I like reading “The Seems”. It’s about another world that controls everything this world does. The most interesting thing is how they use their terminology. For example, one book is about them literally losing a “Train of Thought”

I just read a sample of And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini on Kindle and it seems pretty awesome! Tempted to buy it!

Well I like fiction/fantasy and science fiction most and it all started in the third grade when I read all the Harry potter books in 2 months :slight_smile:

Some of my favorites are
Harry Potter
RedWall
Percy Jackson
Hunger Games
Enders Game(a Must read for anybody who hasn’t heard about it)
Lord of the Rings
The Heroes of Olympus (continuation of Percy Jackson)
Kane Chronicles
The GraveYard Book
Hatchet
Brian’s Winter
River
Brian’s return
My side of the Mountain (One of my favorite books ever!)
And many more! I estimate I’ve read somewhere over 200 books in my life. (I’m 14)

I love High Fantasy. Right now I plan on reading the complete works of Tolkien. Write now I’ve read The Hobbit, LotR and Tales From the Perilous Realm (a collection of short stories that contains Roverandom, Leaf by Niggle, Farmer Giles of Ham, some poems and songs, and the Smith of Wooton Major) and am working on Unfinished Tales. I have also read The Silmarillion and The Children of Hurin, books which I consider only 90% J.R.R. Tolkien (for reasons I won’t elaborate on). I still think them to be in the same echelon of quality for the most part, for both contain a parts of the story that are a little rough. I still need to read the six volumes of The History of Middle Earth (which I’m pretty sure is things like The Book of Lost Tales, The Lay of Beren and Luthien and a ton of misc papers on Middle Earth) and the six volumes of The History of The Lord of the Rings (which contains The Return of the Shadow and, again, many misc papers and tales).