Northern NC YoYo Alliance

Would everyone be alright meeting at University mall on the 28th? And if you plan on attending or would like to go but would like to request a different date or place, please reply. University mall would be way closer to me.

Wildcat and I are going to meet up at University Mall in chapel hill from 2-5. Shoot either of us a pm if you’re interested. I’ll be gone to a summer camp from Tuesday to Saturday, so you can’t reach me then.

IMPORTANT :it will be on sunday

I have started a Facebook group under the name Northern NC YoYo Alliance.

Sunday, 2-5 University Mall, be there.

The 19th, to be exact. Bring your friends! And please reply to this thread if you’re planning on going.

I’m planning on it. Looks like I should actually be able to go this time. Last three weeks were really hectic. Sorry about that. Anyone else going?

Me! And my fiend Jennifer, who wants to learn how. It ahould be fun! Wanna meet outside southern seasons?

Sure, sounds good.

I KNOW A LOT OF YOYOERS IN RALEIGH, PLUS ITS THE CAPITAL AND THERES LIKE 3 MALLS SO…

Two things;

1. Would you please not type in all caps. It’s annoying.
  2. You know yoyoers in Raleigh? Bring them to the club!

Our first meet was today (8/19/12), and I had a great time. I brought all of my yoyos, and they were put to good use both by club members and interested passerbys.
http://img.tapatalk.com/4257029f-48eb-89f1.jpg
Left to right: Guy (Hippo Samurai), Jennifer, and Matt (Wildcat23).

1 Like

Should be at crabtree valley mall because they have lego store like the other guy said i think they have a toys r us but that might be at triangle town center but anyhow i think its probably more convienient

I think that the yoyo club should be called the “Yoyoer’s of tomarrow” yoyo club. AKA (yotyc)

After the first meet I have decided that The University Mall is the best possible mall in the area for a club. Why? Because it’s a smaller mall and is less crowded than Triangle Towne Center or Crabtree Valley Mall. It is also somewhat between the
Ttriangle and Triad, the two big areas population wise in the northern part of the State.

There’s also a mom and pop type toy store in University mall.

Heads up to people, most of the stores are local.

Next meet tomorrow at 2. Bring your friends!

We will be meeting again this Sunday. If you have the means, please come. It is open to everyone in the area.

invite friends of all skill levels, too! We welcome people that want to learn to throw.