North Carolina?

Hey throwers are there any north Carolinians here on this forum that live in the Charlotte area???I’m looking for some fellow throwers to get up and hangout with and trade some yoyos tricks and techniques with! I’ve only met like 2 other players in the 12 years I’ve been throwing metal around on a string crazy right so hit me up if your in my area!

2 Likes

I’m in the charlotte area, me and a buddy are slowly trying to get a meet going around mooresville. Pm me dude :grinning:

3 Likes

Hey buddy, send me that in a pm :slight_smile: don’t want your information out there, this site is public. I’ll just screen cap it. But make sure you delete it

3 Likes

im about to be gone for two months but I live in gastonia

3 Likes

Hey I can’t find the messaging button if my life depended on it lol send me a message so I can send you my number… I’m trying to get up with you this coming up weekend so we can get out throw on!

1 Like

What’s up @Legit_yoyostrings
I live in Mt.Holly near East Gaston High School if you know where that is so we’re not to far from each other 30 minutes at the most… When are you leaving to go out of town?

1 Like

I got your number man, but sorry just busy all this week won’t be able too, soon though! I’ll hit you up

Ok cool sounds good !

Alright, I’ve got a few questions. Is this group still meeting, and if so, where is it meeting and when?

2 Likes

Sorry it has taken so long for some one to reply, the answer is no, we have not met sense Covid, but it would be great to get meetings started back up

2 Likes

Im in the statesville area, which is about an hour north of Charlotte

3 Likes

I have a spot we could meet. I’m new at throwing but have quickly taken an interest to it. I was even considering putting together a competition if there’s enough demand. Let me know if any of you are interested!

Sounds interesting, l do a lot of video, along with yoying, definitely interested in joining in.
Live in Fuquay.

1 Like

PS: Have camera, will travel.

1 Like

That all sounds amazing. Any way we could be in better contact? Do you possibly have IG?

Sorry for the late reply, to all this but me and a thrower in statesville were going to get a meet going but just never happend. Life got in the way and I’m having some big life changes and just completely didn’t have the time. I’m In charlotte if there are any charlotte area throwers still interested im completely still down for any group meets or hang outs

1 Like