Noob to Sidestyle

I’m kind of an oddball when it comes to the learning curve. Early on I spent all of my time learning frontstyle, mainly because way back then I had a frustrating time landing double or nothing and it’s variations. Recently I have become more adept to sidestyle, but it has been very 2D, i.e. Most originated from sidestyle mach 5, working on a vertical plane than a horizontal plane like with Spoiled Panties. Can someone suggest any simple horizontal sidestyle tricks outside of the standard trick list?

horizontal or sidestyle? There are 3 main styles.

Oh! I forgot to clarify :p. I mean sidestyle where the strings are not parallel with the yoyo as in mach5. Like with superman,

I have a lot of side style tricks in this video that are pretty simple. Hope this helps.

Cut your hair you hippy.

just throw a breakaway and go into a trapeze, learn some mounts and take off from there.

2 or 0
trapeze
wrist
chopsticks

^
tis all you need.

Maybe you should focus on trying to reply something constructive instead of being a joey and cheesin criticizing somebody who actually replied something trying to be constructive.
Wow bro.

Anyways.
I echo what mista8 said, learn more basic mounts and try even making up some new mounts and see what seems to flow naturally from said mounts.

Good luck.

J

He’s one of my friends Josh, I’m just butsin’ on him.

I’d learn double or nothing . When i first learned it i got very frustrated and it took me 6 days of 40mins of practice a day so remember dont get frustrated and keep practicing

If you know how, you can learn mounts really quickly. It took me about an hour to learn each mount. I can’t explain it as it is rather hard by text, but keep in mind the whole thing is repetition.