Noob progressing?

Just getting into yoyoing for just a few weeks and doing some very simple stuff!https://imgur.com/a/33URmdX

And here is a nice photo to compensate my amateur skill lol.
20181130_172439

12 Likes

I’m glad you’re here and giving yoyoing a try. Everyone starts out with simple. Soon you will consider more and more complicated things as simple!

2 Likes

Wow, you have brother slack down already! How do you like the Bliss? Did you pick the gold/black for a special reason? (it matches some school colors near where I live - UCF!)

3 Likes

Very nice my dude, you look like you’re having a good time. Nice pic too

2 Likes

I’m loving it! Been hearing all kinds of great yhings about it and was lucky enough to encounter a drop, it looked damn sexy so I thought heck why not! really happy with this colorway!

2 Likes

Finally got the jade whip to be somewhat consistent :joy:

7 Likes

Well done! That’s a fun one for sure!

2 Likes

Is that a deck of cards the yoyo is on?

Yeah, it’s a deck of the white Madison Rounders

Beautiful. I do close up card magic as another hobby too. A crisp looking deck of cards always attracts my attention haha.

2 Likes

Great job on that jade whip! You’re making fast progress.

2 Likes

Got Kwijibo down in one day!:rofl:(opposed to forever on the jade whip)

(probably gonna use this post to record progress onwards)

5 Likes

Duuuuuuude it took me literally 2 years to figure out how to do the last hop on kwijibo, you’re crushing it! Also I can’t follow tutorials, haha.

3 Likes

Looks good! Congratulations on your progress!

2 Likes

Next trick is the hook, probably going to take as much time as the jade whip, if not more. :joy:

1 Like

Yew kin DEW eet!!!

1 Like

Got the Hook down! :rofl: Pretty consistent too after figuring out the exact whipping motion.

5 Likes

Looked smooth to me. Good job!

1 Like

Looks like to me your doing an awesome job. Keep it up and you’ll progress quickly before you even know it. I have a few simple tricks you could learn on my youtube page. check out www.youtube.com/FabledEra Its been a long time since I posted. But youll find some simple tricks I made up that you could add to your list of tricks.

1 Like

Progressing extremely fast! Keep it up!

2 Likes