Non yoyo related photography

Doh double post :frowning: now is a good reason to be as to report your own posts for deletion!

1 Like

Props Greg not many know what that is. B)

Links’ sunset is cool, and it would make a nice screensaver too. I’m going to try to come up with a cool “screensaver” type photo to post in here. I’m not happy with the screensaver selection I have, so it’s time to make my own. We’ll see how well I can do as that is new territory. It was raining here today, but I’m going to try to come up with something in the next few days.

Let me know what you are interested in and I will look through my photos and get a few together for you to see if you like any of them for a screen saver :slight_smile:

You are too kind. I wish I was even sure what I am aiming for. I think I’d have to come up with something and then just say…“Yup, that’s the one.” :slight_smile: I usually like something that’s not too busy, yet pleasing to the eye. Right now I have a solid grey going on…so anything would be a step up. :smiley:

Ok I’ll pull something together for you my guess best:)

Thanks Snafu, you’re the best! ;D

here some more for today :slight_smile:

this my take on old school medium format grit black and white.

sorry for so many photos it was just so hard to pick what to share and what not to share.

if you see any of these you like TotalArtist let me know :slight_smile: .

1 Like

heres a few portraits I’ve done along the way.

possibly one of my favorites that ive done.

Some stuffs

1 Like

On that last photo did you use a flash? And if so was it on first shutter or second shutter sync for the flash?

It was a like over 30 second exposer with a manual flash. Just me holding a flash and pressing a button.

try using the second shutter control for the flash in the camera menus see what you like better.

Nice work I do enjoy those long exposures and that flower blossom, can’t wait to see more of your work.

You look like you live in a really nice area.

What? The flash has absolutely nothing connecting it to the camera…

Nice, yes, in the middle of nowhere… In the forest… I have one friend up here…

Some more stuff that I did with that setup.(yoyo related…)

I guess I figured you popped the on camera flash but assuming got me nowhere again haha :confused:

The woods is amazing I look forward to living there.

In the yoyo one, see the little white dot? That’s my bro with the flash.

I love how people can just disappear in the long exposure :slight_smile:

Lol, best part ever.
Are you on instagram?

Yes I am yoyojunkie is me :slight_smile:

Amazing stuff! Those over-sharpened high-contrast black-and-whites can really work well, Snafu. Great stuff as always, Logi!

1 Like