Non-Video Gingie Reviews & Tierlist

Gingie, please can you tell us why? Genuinely asking as I never tried a brass ring yoyo!

Each bimetal Brass yoyo I’ve played with hasn’t failed to impress me. Brass Exia, Brasi Don, and Miracle each just haven’t missed. Something about Brass is just crazy good.

3 Likes

I think I really need to try one, the Miracle always interested me but the price always kept me away, also the Brass Exia seems cool!

1 Like

A new review finally. I’ve been deadlocked with school and projects. Sorry gang.

Magicyoyo/MadHouse | REX | B-tier

Specs:
Diameter - 57.07mm
Width - 43.44mm
Weight - 66.5g
Materials - Ti Body (Unknown what grade) + SS Rims

Rare guy. It’s kinda just solid idk. A bit heavy, kinda reluctant, really stable, but lacks a wow factor for how rare it is. Just really powerful. Not really impressed but it’s still decent. Not maneuverable at all. Rimweighted sluggishness is very very forward.

Play: Competitive

Power: Horse Kick
Speed: Slow
Controllability: Average
Stability: Built Different

Value: Terrible
Bind: Average
Studiness: Play Hard

7 Likes

The rex was NOT a madhouse collab WHAT

There’s NO shot

1 Like

Check Japanese going back website in the museum section

It categorizes the Rex as Madhouse

That has to be a mistake, there’s no way that’s a Madhouse :skull:

4 Likes

Rex review <3

1 Like

That’s what I’m sayin but if I didn’t make it madhouse someone would

:point_up: :nerd_face:

me

so uh afaik its madhouse

Making this while we’re between divisions for Ante

C3Yoyodesign | Socius | A-tier

Specs:
Diameter - 56mm
Width - 45mm
Weight - 64.03g
Materials - 6061 Alu Body w/ SS Rims

It’s good but really not my thing. I can see why the hype was there but personally, this just didn’t have any pizazz to it that I was into; which is kinda wild considering I generally love comp-y yoyos like this. Way fast, way powerful, way stable, and way good. It’s slightly unwieldy and I don’t dig the price. If it was any worse in any way I’d drop it into B-tier lol.

Power: Powerful
Speed: Fast
Controllability: Difficult
Stability: Solid

Value: Bad
Bind: Average
Sturdiness: Average

9 Likes

This thread is amazing

2 Likes

I wanted one for so long, just like the look of it but probably I have stuff in my collection that play similar to it, probably the fast feeling you had is how Sion play, he is basically all fast rail combos, the price always put me down, thanks for the review!

1 Like

Woo! Socius review!

This made me laugh so hard lol

“Ahcktchually, …”

Review topyo noema

1 Like

Sorry for disappearing across all review fronts for a while. I’ve been recharging batteries.

:fire: W1LD | W!LD | S-tier :fire:

Specs:
Diameter - 57mm
Width - 45mm
Weight - 65g
Materials - 6061 Alu Body w/ SS Rims

W!LD is good, the more I play with it the more I’m reminded of the Valkyrie and some YYR Yoyos. It’s a bit sharper and more reluctant of a player than the Klondike. In product pics, it greatly resembles the Klondike and other yoyos of that archetype more than what I think it looks like in real life, real life it looks more angular and almost reminiscent of yoyos that have like rim ledges (Think Valkyrie and Skyfish). Not to say it resembles these sorts of yoyos more just that it was surprisingly reminiscent of yoyos with rim ledges.

In play, it’s generally the same kind of yoyo as the Klondike, just slightly more reluctant as the rimweighted feeling is forward. It’s definitely not a yoyo designed for speed play but it’s still a refined generalist so I could see it being used for speed. Slightly more performant than the Klondike in the sense that it’s a bit more efficient for zontals. Binds are consistently tight and nice. Great yoyo. I prefer the Klondike due to its more natural feeling though.

Power: Powerful
Speed: Average
Controllability: Average
Stability: Built Different

Value: Average
Bind: Tight
Sturdiness: Average

17 Likes

And its a great looking awesome review

1 Like

Dank review, I’d give a kidney to get my hands on that W!ld Unknown Edition Colorway.

2 Likes

Love these so much