No Yo-Yo is Better Than the Other

I dont think Andre has told the person who is July eXpert yet…

Yeah, its kid of annoying to have people bump it, it is pretty much spam.

I agree. A liitle off topic right now, but…

My choices for the next eXpert:

Samad (Again)
Kim-Lan (Again)
Xdohl
Jayyo
Evan
DYonch
gm user
rsmod123
dryyo
Spencer L.
Shisaki417
Robert2393

I can almost guarantee one of them is the next Forum eXpert.
I can fully guarantee one of these people is the next Forum eXpert:
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=mlist

wait…you can fully agree that those 100 peopel will be the next forum eXpert?? They are numbered after alphabetical (spelling?) order, it doesnt mean that one of them will for sure be forum eXpert. And will the eXpert thing go every moth even past the year of '09? And at yourself to the list SR :wink:

No, the link was directing you to the entire list of all the members on YYE. And as for adding me to the list, Thanks! :slight_smile:

bump bump bump it up!! :wink:

You don’t need to bump it up. We’re just going to provide this link to anyone who needs it, so stop bumping it. :wink:

O, I see. ;D Sorry and Thanks :wink:

Anyway, I locked this topic so there will be no further arguments and Bumps.

Yay!

But it isn’t locked. I’m still typing here.

BUMP.

People are starting to forget I made this thread and the commonly used list we have, so this should be a must read for beginners!

EDIT: I also might just re-write the beginning of the thread, because I sounded like an idiot. :stuck_out_tongue:

did u repost this?
???

No. I posted it way back before you joined.

I think lots of new members need to see this post, so I’m bumping it.

Bump all members should read this

Please keep the replies relevant to the topic. If you must, make a new thread to ask this question. Thanks.

[quote=“dryoyo,post:9,topic:662”]
Entirely depends on what you are looking for.
Reading reviews is a good place to start if you are trying to compare yo-yo’s. You also have to decide what exactly you are looking to do. If you are looking to IRG, then an 888, or a California would be better then a Project (Cause it has a very minor IRG) or a Meteor (Cause of the Caps)

You looking to Grind? Then a Project (Cause of the Grooves) or another Beadblasted yo-yo would be better then a FHZ.

You want to know what you are getting? Read a review. A good review will break down everything for you and relate it to you.

Actually My project 1 has great grinds. But I agree with Samad No yoyos are better than others it is about preferance

What makes you think people won’t listen? There are many new players who most likely have not seen this thread yet.