Nintendo 3ds

Thats why I keep em too, Im not worried if a game is rare, its just if I like to play it. I use my original disks for capcom vs marvel 1 and 2 on dreamcast but they are pretty expensive to buy. Im not going to not enjoy them just cuz they cost a decent amount tho! I think I use my dreamcast more than my xbox 360 haha. 360 is kinda for streaming videos from my computer and netflix lol.

About 3ds games, Super Mario bros 2 looks cool, and Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus are GREAT games!

A guy at my school told me that they were a ripoff

Yes! All of my yes!

Well that guy is wrong by a mile.There are so many things you can do with it ,and there are some fantastic games too.I think the price is great. :smiley:

1 Like

Almost done Kh3D… it’s… so… beast…

Ok, so I know it was brought up earlier, but I kind of want a little more info. In thinking about getting a 3DS also because I got the original DS the year it came out. by far one of my favorite and most used systems; it was really the first thing I got into video games on. Now that everything is going 3DS though, I need to upgrade to stick with Nintendo. Otherwise regular DS games will get discontinue just like GBA did.

So, main point: XL or regular? I’m not planning on getting a bundle, so tell me which is better and why. Thanks!

I would get regular ,and use the remaining money for games.

2 Likes

if you think bigger is better with handhelds (defeats the purpose for me) than I’d suggest the XL. Other than that I believer they’re the same. I’m not positive.

1 Like

There are plenty of games that make the 3ds golden. I personally have the special Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary 3DS. Best looking 3DS in NA.

Get Kid Icarus and Virtues Last Reward. Those are amazing games right there.

contemplating… touche’

I have the Zelda 3DS too. It is very very beautiful:D

I say they need to make LoZ: Majora’s Mask (for the 3Ds)

You have met with a terrible fate haven’t you?

what?

fixed

Sorry. It was a quote from Majora’s Mask:P

I managed to find one too, I love how it looks.

I remember that, ok… ok…

I got my 3DS on release so Ive played a good deal of the games. The ones Id suggest are:

Virtues Last Reward (only if youve beaten 999).
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Tales of the Abyss
Resident Evil Revelations