Nintendo 3ds

Just wanna say, save up your money and get a psp vita. I got one a little while ago and it’s absolutely amazing. Ive played the 3DS and the only reason i would get one is to play the marios and zeldas. Besides, once you get through the good games on the 3DS, there aren’t any other games to play. I did have a regular psp also, and the vita isn’t even in comparison. Im sure the 3DS is nice and all, but they’ll probably have another version of it out in a few months anyways. But that’s just my opinion. They are a little expensive, but hit up a pawn shop. I got lucky and got a vita, a game, a case, and a 8 GB memory card for 220. It was an amazing deal.

What about star fox and Kingdom hearts? what’s the ps vita like aren’t all the games app like things?

I love star fox and kingdom hearts, but no, the games are full blown games. Littlebigplanet, call of duty, assassins creed, rayman. The games themselves are small chips, but they’re absolutely amazing.

Ah so no backward compatibility, But still sounds cool

Yea, unfortunately no, but you can get a lot of psp games through the ps store. They take up a lot of data though.

I’m a long time nintendo fan ,so I’ll just get the 3ds.Ps vita sounds great.I might get it someday. :smiley:

I was thinking of getting a regular psp so I could get KH: Birth by Sleep but GameStop didn’t have any in good condition :’(

I know the feel! I think you can just download a rom for it though.

WHERE!

I still rock the gameboy SP haha

I play my gameboy advanced sometimes ;D

I’m not very sure ,but it exists.

GOOGLE! GOOGLE! GOOGLE!

Game boy color… woot.

I had one of those but I think it broke… haha I was like 6!

Hey I gotta advanced and a color too lol, Just SP is that gangsta system with the back lit screen lol. I got a gamegear and a Nomad at my parents house too Heck I have an atari lynx too lol but It no longer works every time sometimes it takes 5 or 6 resets to get it going

I once played super mario brothers on a super nintendo. I roll soopa retro.

I’m impressed… I collect retro video games ,not for rarity ,but if there’s a game that catches my eye ,I would most likely try to get it.

Our youth room has this game (and duck hunt)… it’s fun

I traded a Beysick and a Glow Dynasty to my friend for a nintendo with two controllers ,plus the nes advantage controller ,a stack of games ,a stack of old nintendo power magazines ,a super nintendo ,and a controller.It’s ironic because my other snes broke the day before and my other nintendo has been broken.I’ll fix both when I get the chance ,but I’m just glad my friend decided to yoyo. haha