Nine Dragons

As I said before, it’s best that they try the yo-yo and find out for themselves. I like 80 grams on this just fine too. Those who tested it before release probably did too.

*YoyoExpert App

I imagine this yoyo simply needs a decent amount of mass in each of the independently moving parts.

^^^^ Those parts are interchangeable? Can you play it like that?

^^^ I’d say no because those two halves do NOT appear to be screwed together ;D

It’s screwed together and it functions just about perfect. The only issue with the Moonshine is it slightly rubs against the shells because the diameter is a hair wider, and it adds about 10 grams lol.

If you have a nine dragons you can swap the halves with a lot of different C bearing yo-yos. Slimmer and lighter yo-yos work best, but I’ve found a lot that fit.

That is great!

Daydreaming… What about a G5 dragon? So many bearings!

Video of it in action or I call shenanigans. ;D

I’m a believer and I don’t need a video to prove it. Yoyofactory stated that you could do this in this video.

AT: 4:24 - “It’s also interchangeable with other yoyos.”
AT:4:35 -“Say a yoyofactory G5”…

AND YES I want a nine dragons.

Yes!

That’s how shenanigans is spelled?
Well I guess you learn something new everyday :wink: really hope you can learn more than 1 thing a day… that chemistry stuff for my test tomorrow could be a bit more important…

After seeing this, forget Clinton or Trump or Johnson. Yoyoexpert Garrett for president!

I’d vote for him… if I could vote.

I’m thinking someone here doesn’t know how to interpret a joke.

BUT… since you want to tell me all about what YYF said, you may want to continue watching where Ben says that they can’t guarantee that it will work with all yo-yos.

At the end of the day though, I really don’t care if you are a believer or not… why? Because I think it would be epic to see Garrett try to throw the monstrosity that he has concocted.

So get on it Garrett, bring out that finger breaking beast. ;D

Your right. I suck at jokes.

Haha, surprisingly when the yo-yo already weighs 80g, adding an extra 10g doesn’t make a huge difference. I don’t have my moonshine with me today, but maybe ill put that monstrosity back together sometime in the future.

That will be epic.

i will have to take your word on the extra 10 grams not making a huge difference. I gave my Nine Dragons away after my review.