Nicest Sponsored Player

I would totally agree with Nathan. Patrick Mitchell ‘is’ the nicest guy.

As soon as I saw the subject I could have hit the Button just like on a game show… No hesitation.

I met Pat wayyyyy back when he was a kid. He didn’t even have to practice being nice, lol.

He was just born that way.

Interesting to. One that his: Mom, Dad And sister(Bonnie) are also the nicest people.

So I guess it just runs in the family.

But I have to say that pretty much tied in a dead heat for first place is Jake Maloney. Not sure if he is still sponsored though? < and Jakes’ Parents are Top Shelf people also.

There are so many really Nice players in the Current Yoyo scene, it actually seems unfair to single out individuals.

1 Like

Patrick Mitchell and Ed Haponik are pretty much the two nicest and most overwhelmingly positive and helpful human beings I’ve ever met in my entire life.

To the point where I almost hate them for it, because they’ve set the bar so high that I’m just about ready to give up entirely and start punching babies because I’ll never hit their level so screw it, might as well be a villain.

1 Like

wait… your not the villain… i thought for sure with the whole yeti thing… :stuck_out_tongue:

This is kind of a small, self selective, unscientific sample. There are probably a relatively small number of people here who have even seen a sponsored player, let alone have met them and know them enough to evaluate whether or not they are nice people. There is probably even a smaller number who know more than one well enough to evaluate two or more of them.

Don’t worry, you’re the hero yoyoexpert deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

1 Like

Met most of them and have never had one be rude to me. Gentry and augie were super cool and same with Harold Owens

All of them are nice, but of the people that are fun to hang out with:

Sean Perez, Noel Kunz, Mark Montgomery.

It not hard when you go to a contest where one is competing and dominating and the other is MCing. :smiley:

People who I want to meet:
Gentry Stein
Zach Gormley
Harrison Lee
Quentin Godet

THIS!
Also Doug and Tylor are amazing people.

I hung out with many pros at IYYC. I have to say that Janos Karancz, Sebastian Brock, Kerian Cooper, Dennis Cinquegani, Josh Yee, and TY Goldman were all really nice people.

Well I kinda know john narum pretty well and nem. Both really nice people. To me at least.

I’ve gotta go with André Boulay as the nicest, that guy just gives me money every week!

7 Likes

lucky lol

Although I only know him via the web I have to agree. He’s really open to helping you out.

I men Gentry and he was very nice to me and my granddaughter. Will Hahn runs our local club and he’s always really nice.

Hey, I give him money, and he gives you money, so I’m indirectly… :smiley:

He’s my personal favorite, hands down. Word to the side burns and Dark Magic!

Ann Connolly, Ben Conde, Tylor McCallumore, Eric Koloski, all very sweet in person.

hiroyuki suzuki and michael nakamura

me.

1 Like

Anyone who doesn’t have Augie Fash on their list hasn’t met Augie Fash.

1 Like

daniel dietz

Well, since I hang out with these guys,

Tylor Mccaulimore
Dan Dietz
Eric Koloski
Andre
Doug Kapinos