NHL Playoffs Anyone?

And also, “Golden Knights”? Worst. Name. Ever.

1 Like

Golden Knights logo always reminds me of the Army Black Knights logo.

1 Like

The officiating in this Canes-Bruins series is just abysmal. I know I’m biased but this is way out there. (Brindy getting fined 25k for saying “this is why the league’s a joke” yesterday probably not winning him any additional calls.)

4 Likes

Double post but OH SNAP

3 Likes

I just read about this. I never thought I would see the day an NHL player thought the Stanley Cup Playoffs were “dull at times.”

What crazy times we live in.

2 Likes

I’m a Bruins fan. I was surprised to see Tuukka opt out. I can totally understand the thought of it being dull or not the same. There are no fans, now chanting or screaming, no banging the glass. It’s like a closed practice or scrimage. I know it’s still a race for the cup but that has got to be tough. Cassidy said it right, they are going to hand the cup to someone. You got to be playing good hockey if you want to be that team.

1 Like

There’s an entire contingent of fans on every team, but especially Bruins, who still think it’s like 1970 and teams should be built that way.With the Bruins fans of this type though, they hate any player who is offensively talented, and any great goalie. They automatically assume any player scoring 40+ goals consistently is a selfish player who holds the team back (lol) and that any talented goalie who is well positioned is terrible for not flopping around cuz that’s what trying looks like to them.

Note: my entire family except me are Bruins fans so trust im not saying that they are all like this. Just a lot.

2 Likes

Ugh, painful time to be a Caps fan. They look awful.

1 Like

Ted Leonsis is getting everything he deserves for letting Barry Trotz walk.

2 Likes

I’m thrilled that Barry Trotz is coach of the Islanders. He took the Islanders defense from worst to first in his first season in charge, with largely the same personnel as the previous year. What a system! Also, what a hire by Lou Lamoriello. These guys have changed the Islanders team culture back to what it should be.

2 Likes

8-2 in the first game of the ECF.

Not a Bolts fan…

Think the VGK should be there?

1 Like