NH yoyo club!! Meeting Monthly in Manchester, June 20, 2015 2-4pm

It sure was a lot of fun the time I went.

You learned Brent Stole there. You should be ever grateful.

I think it does!!! HAHA

Yeah it does!

Itā€™s about 20% cooler when Iā€™m there.

-bpg
aka ā€œSir Grumps-a-Lotā€

1 Like

Who is coming to the next meeting?

Love to but canā€™t as itā€™s my brotherā€™s B Dayā€¦ I will be there soon though!!

I will be there

I am trying to convince my mom to take me.

Big announcement coming at this months meeting!! Hope you guys can make it to hear the news!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m intriguedā€¦

TELL ME!!!

I will tell you! Next Saturday

ughā€¦

Hope I can go. :-\

Shadowz, your attendance is not optional.

ASovietLocust, I should have my 7075 BBB Chiefā€¦soooā€¦

fellavader, youā€™re a brat. Now Iā€™m going to be wondering all week.

itsauthentic, cool. See you then. Have we met?

mgiroux, you ā€˜spectinā€™ your brother to die soon? Heā€™ll have plenty of birthdays.

Totalartist, the Pats are out of the big game. Theyā€™ll let you take the weekend off.

yoyokid8, hi. How are ya?

-bpg

Oh, Iā€™m great.

Iā€™ve got another basketball game. Itā€™s at 12 and they are usually only 45 minutes so I should only be 15 minutes late. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: But Adam can you keep the door propped up or something because last time I was late, I got locked out. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wanna see!

Wellā€¦ Itā€™s because my dad has to go to a Father Daughter danceā€¦ But I may be able to comeā€¦ Not sure.

I donā€™t know how I missed that reference the first few times scrolling past it.

But, more on topic, just to confirm, the meet is on 2/2/13 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm at the place it was before when I went?

YUPP.

Yes that is the time and place. The door is locked at 2 when the book store closes. Yoyokid your dad has my phone number so if you are after 2 and the door is locked have him call and we will let you in.