NH meet May 1st, 2011! Kicking off again for 2011 season!

Its coming, 1 week!

Crap, forgot it was so soon.

Uhh uhh… I needa cancel stuff brb.

You need to make it pat.

This just in: I may have issues. Expect a late arrival at the least.

Anyone have top-tips they’re lookin’ to trade?

Getting into spin tops and 4a by the way.

Nevermind I can totally make it on time. Anyone staying later?

I may. I plan on bringing an HD camera + a tripod to film it. Someone else may want to bring a camera just in case I can’t.

By the way my parents are getting into yoyoing. My Dad doesn’t want to look like a noob though, so said he’ll only participate if he can learn three tricks by the meet. If my Mom comes she’ll be a part of it but she may be busy. They each ordered a Velocity and a hundred strings. They seem pretty committed.

That’s awesome beyond belief. I should be bringing a camera but no promises.

If anyone has a FHZ they want to blindly chuck in my direction, feel free. I also want D-beaing SPYYs :stuck_out_tongue:

VIDEO FINALLY!

My camera sucks and I want to make a video

Well I should have a pretty nice HD camcorder.

Hopefully…

That’s great. Good for them and good for me. Finally other parents yoyoing. Just what I need, can’t believe I won’t make it to join in.

Have fun guys, and throw one for me! I mean really, take an offstring and just throw it as far as you can ;D

I’ll do that with my avalanche

Steve would go Yeti all over his avalanche and it would clock Dana in the head for not going to the meet.

Say happy b-day Brady for me!

Everybody aim for Pat’s face! Worked for Dana!

That would be one epic Eli hop.

Update:

My parents are actually doing really well. My Dad already has a strong, straight throw. He can do Walk the Dog and Elevator. My Mom can Walk the Dog.

I'm proud.......

Should be an awesome meet.

I won’t be there :frowning: I have a 4-H meeting, and I’m the president so I can’t really miss it, plus I blew off last months meeting for the Z-games so I shouldn’t miss another… I would love to do it in the future though!

If I don’t find the Pyro I’m getting totally awesome (even though I already know they are totally awesome), I’ll be looking for old SPYYs :stuck_out_tongue: .

Feel free to throw them at me, or hide them in my case. It’ll be fun!

I’m just imagining something like the bullet at the end of Wanted