Next yoyo

I currently have a Duncan freehand zero and Dark Magic. I like both yoyo’s and if i could combine the two i think they would make a perfect yoyo! I love the smoothness of the metal zero, but hate friction stickers, i love the adjustable gap and hybrid response of the dark magic. What i want to know is if there is a yoyo that would have the best of both worlds? Im looking to spend less than $80, but if you know of one outside that price range, please let me know anyway! I would appreciate any help offered!

Thanks

SKOHH?!

You could try an YYF Adjust-o-Matic or a YYF 401k with a Velocity v1 or v2 shuttle installed in one side. That would be a smooth metal with an adjustable hybrid response. Other than that man, I honestly don’t think I can help you. I really wracked my brain here. :stuck_out_tongue: I hope you find something that will make you happy. All of that should be under $80 except perhaps the 401k. Also, I noticed you are new to the forums, in the future threads with this type of subject should go into the Looking for Help/Recommendations Forum. Welcome Aboard :smiley:

1 Like

Get some Duncan Sili stickers. They’re last much longer than the friction stickers.

Thanks d4rqk0n3 for the input, that will surely point me in the direction of my next yoyo purchase.

jhb8426 I might look into the sili stickers, but i really just dont like the friction sticker responce, will using only one sili sticker leave the yoyo unresponcive enough to bind only when i want it to? thats why i love the adjustable gap and hybrid responce of the dark magic.

Thank you both for your help!

SKOHH?!

No problem.

Hey d4rqk0n3, call me retarded but I cant see to find the YYF 401k…maybe they dont have it in the shop here. Could you perhaps point me in the direction of one? I am curious to compare before I decide which yoyo to purchase. I once again would appreciate the help!

Thanks!

SKOHH?!

As far as I know you will only be able to find one on a BST because I do not think they are still being produced. But, for sheer comparison of the specs:

SPEED DIAL
Manufacturer YoYoFactory
Shape Wing
Weight (g) 58.10
Width (mm) 37.28
Diameter (mm) 55.50
Gap Width (mm) 3.91
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) 5x10x4 mm

Manufacturer YoYoFactory
Shape Wing
Weight (g) 70.10
Width (mm) 41.80
Diameter (mm) 56.43
Gap Width (mm) 3.92
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) 5x10x4 mm

These were copied and pasted from YYN. I hope you find what you are looking for. Also, 401k’s are expensive, almost if not double the retail price of the Speed Dial so keep that in mind. Good Luck :smiley: