Next bimetal

Idk what bi metal I should get next, it doesn’t have to be a Bi-Metal, but I was thinking one of yyf newer ones like the shutter elite, r4, iq, or moonlight.

I’m a fan of hunter so a moonlight would be cool, same with the shutter Elite.

but I would just like a couple of opinions on each of those yo-yos, and other good bi metals I should look into

1 Like

Shutter elite is supper good. I’ve been supper impressed. Never tried a moonlight or R4 but the IQ is pretty good. If you are going Yoyo factory then I would recommend shutter elite but you could try other brands as well. Yoyofriends has some really good bimetals too.

3 Likes

Shutter is really expensive though

1 Like

Although if you have a high budget a shutter elite would wok well.
I also really like the edges, (i dont have one tho) and since there a lot of choices, obviously you can get a few.
I really like the chunky rims on the beyond but the 4.0 is the most up to date.
Its also really your choice and style. Shape a weight can really make a difference.

1 Like

Shutter Elite is amazing. I think you should get it.

1 Like

If you want to save a few bucks, topyo and aceyo have very cheap bimetals. For the price of one of those bimetals, you could get yourself 2 bimetals.

2 Likes

It may be an older design, and I have not used any of the Shutter line for a comparison but I just recently got a new Duncan Yoshicuda X and it is a real step up in performance from my other throws. I find it playing very similar to my Top Deck. And there are 2 on the BST for $50 each shipped. They appear to be new in box. Or was your mom suspicious of the BST? I know someone was saying that here recently.

1 Like

Yeah I have an edge beyond and I love it

1 Like