NewHampshire Yoyo Meet-Up! September 12th!

im really on the lookout for superstars!

1 Like

Horray I have access to a HD camera! Converting and editing it will be a B-word but iā€™ll see what I can do.

1 Like

I can do some kewl things with WMM

1 Like

Not sure if Iā€™ll make it yet. The club championship (golf) is both days this weekend. I am going out early on saturday, but saturdays results will line up the tee times for sunday. So I literally wonā€™t know if I can make it until sat night. There is some tough competition so wish me luck!!

If there is anyway I can do both on sunday Iā€™ll be there.

1 Like

Pffffffhahahahahahahaha!!!

Iā€™ll take care of it :stuck_out_tongue:

Cant wait tons of new tricks but usually i forget my tricks when i get there and end up doing the same combo all day lol

Yeah I found myself doing some funky repeater all day. Just yell at me every couple of minutes so I get my act straight :wink:

notedā€¦ :smiley:

WT: try/buy yyf, particularly an 888 or h shaped metal

And every time you snap me out of my repeater trance, youā€™ll be rewarded with a new trick to learn (since youā€™ve been showing interest. Theres one requirement though: youā€™re required to memorize the names :wink: )

Iā€™ll probably have a friend coming BTW.

Canā€™t bring noms :frowning: . My mom went to the store before I could get to tell her what I need. I may have soda. Oh, and Iā€™ll be showing everyone my totally yoyo related stitches!

i have to bring my non-yoyoing sister, so bring a velocity or something for her and Iā€™ll bring some swedish fish :smiley:

I want YYJ metals, YYF, CLYW, Werrd and any other awesome companys, so bring those, really want to try any YYF Eneme or meteor.

I have a 4XL I might be willing to part with and Pat has an Eneme.

Oh and pat, stiches?

pat traded the eneme for 2 ipod nanoā€™s

okā€¦?

bringing noms. chips, sprite, and sunkist. anybody got cups?

Sorry guys, Iā€™m not going to make it. I played well today and am in the last group going out tomorrow. Hopefully I can put another good round together thoughā€¦

Have fun at the meet though. I really wish I could do both.

special treat for ben natikas:
I ran out of swedish fish, so i got a big bag of MUNCHIES!!!

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

No now im the oldest one there :cry:
you will be missed good luck :slight_smile:

Wait. How theā€¦ when did you figure out that Iā€¦ what? How do you know I love swedish fish and munchies?