Newest yoyo -- Abduction

The newest and probably my new favorite yoyo!! 20190127_212337

7 Likes

I feel like the Corruption gets all the love, but I am personally a much bigger fan of the Abduction. One of the best values out there for a super durable 7075 monometal and IMNSHO one of the best yo-yo shapes as well (H).

7 Likes

wow what an acronym

1 Like

Yes! I also have one, initially I felt it was a bit of a lump on the end fo the string but it’s qualities are suprrisingly subtle and it really won me over in time. SO flipping powerful as well!

Yes sir!!! :ok_hand::+1::raised_hands::raised_hands:

This yoyo plays so sweet and smooth!! The spin time is incredible!!

1 Like

What does it mean? I thought it was: In My something something something Opinion?

In my not so humble opinion.

This is how it happens.

Need.

I’ve never seen this yoyo before, but wowza, it’s right up my alley. Actually I haven’t really looked at unparalleled at all, but I keep noticing the name pop up in threads alongside G2,OD,SF, and Al the other “top tier” companies. I really gotta check out their stuff.

And I really need that yoyo haha. Nice scoop there dude, you got good taste

-TJ

3 Likes

I think Collin likes the steps synonymous with turning point. I like it’s profile.

1 Like

Yeah a lot of @ColinBecko’s signatures tend to have that profile… even the earlier one from Recess, the Diiplomat :wink:

2 Likes

Nice gibson?

1 Like

Thank you! Les Paul signature T left handed :ok_hand:

2 Likes

20190203_200727 This yoyo is so dope!!! I can’t get over how awesome this thing is!!! In my opinion I cannot find one thing wrong about this spectacular yoyo!

2 Likes

Yeah I love the aesthetics as well. The steps look incredible on shiny ones.

5 Likes

Wow!!! They are beautiful!!!

1 Like

This may be a stupid question but what’s the finish on the abduction is that a bead blast?

The matte one is probably a bead blast, and the shiny ones were polished (or just not blasted).

2 Likes

4 Likes

Guys just press the trash can icon to delete a post.

You may need to expand post options via the … button to see the trash can.

2 Likes