NEW YYF Available

It does not say on the yo-yo where it was made. I have the gold one and it does not say “made in China.” I will find out for you though. That is a great yo-yo. :slight_smile:

Gracias!! I love the look of the updated gap… I may yet take the plunge…

With the YYF stuff if it doesn’t say “Made in China” on it then it’s made in the US

2 Likes

Confirmed.  I just asked YoyoFactory when you posted.  Read the first few questions:

You can try mine next time I see you.

An I the only person who thinks the ano on the Galaxy Proton is probably the nicest anodizing I have ever seen? That thing looks sick!

1 Like

I had not even seen that before you mentioned it. This is indeed sick!! I’m telling you…YoyoFactory is on fire…for real!

Thank you

No. It’s amazing imo. I’m considering buying a yoyo I don’t even want just because of how it looks. It’s been years since there was a YYF colorway I really really wanted.

I’m keeping hope alive that one day there will be an undersized Avant Garde 2 or hubstacked Genesis or almost anything undersized. I’ve never played a full size YYF that was “bad” but I own a few that I could live without that just aren’t the yoyo for me. Their undersize throws are generally home runs with me though.