hey guys help me out im da brother of pats fan and i have a legacy yoyo and a dm but they both broke what yoyo should i get. i have my eye on a g5. is dat a good yoyo i am an advanced to expert yoyoer help me out what yoyo should i get
It depends on your personal preference. Answer these questions so we can help you out further.
- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
- What weight is ideal to you?
- Does color matter?
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
- What is your price range?
- What is your skill level?
Also, don’t forget to check out my buying guide:
If you don’t mind me asking; How exacly did they break?
I’m pretty curious on this myself. Especially the Legacy, because celcon yoyos are extremely hard to break. I missed an aerial with my SpeedMaker once. It took a fall from 3 yards to asphalt. Which is pretty rough.
my dark magic the bering got jammed in it so i took it out with pliers and got a new one and that one got jammed in it too, and my legacy some how became responsive i hate responsive yoyos
You have to break in the legacy bearing more. Sometimes the bearing has that phase where it goes back to responsive or put thin lube on it. Also, you can fix the jamming and possibly the responsiveness by cleaning the bearing.
Those are easily fixable. You don’t need a new yoy.
Check out the bearing seat, and clean it for your Dark Magic.
Clean the bearing for your Legacy.
Yeah, no need for a new yo. And the bearing is suppose to stick to your Dark Magic’s bearing seat, same with Legacy, they aren’t jammed.
I might have read the jamming part wrong. And didn’t I just say to clean the bearing? Samad with the backup again XD.
The G5 is a good choice. So is the G5 family. (G5, G.5, G5+, G5++, and more)