New yoyo

Haha, I actually just learned it to a pretty consistent level. It just took about 4 days of nearly constant yo-yoing haha. Thanks though.

Yeah, The Rex is near a traffic circle. Of course, people honk at you no matter where you are in Vietnam (We never actually figured out why…) I think it’s to just announce that they’re there so others don’t ram into them. I actually got mine at a department store thingy. But everything is pretty much a shop, I noticed that haha.

How can you tell if your response pads go out? Or even when you need new ones? The yoyo doesn’t wind properly, or come back up?

For example, My Metal Zero now seems to kind of “slip” out when I throw it. Normally, it’s a really smooth thing. When I throw it, it slides down the string and spins for over a minute. Now, or rather after I un-screwed it to take out a knot, and over the last few days, it seems to have less of that slide feel and more of a slip feel, like all the string is coming out at once of something. It spins a lot less, it’s easier to have it tilt during use, and it hurts my finger. Is that a response pad problem? :confused: I don’t know if I explained that well…

Two things;

1. The response pads in a DM2 are very long lasting. Longer than Flowable or rtv. You shouldn’t have to replace them for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time (Hence the emphasis on long).

2. Try not to double post (Exception is bumping is B/S/T), that’s what the modify button is for.