New YOYO company.

:slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’( we will take anyone who can do really good stuff. the name of the comapny is SUSPENSE YoYos, and we are working on getting prototypes made. We are working as hard as we can to do so, and we will give you free throws as a sponsorship until we become more sucessful. ANYONE OUT THERE?

Some more details would be nice, and some pictures of the prototypes.

I’ll do it you guys dont sound serious but whatever aslong im sponcered

This is kinda sad you think they would maybe have a contest or something ,but they will just take anybody. It makes them sound desperate. Also if your serious act more professional about it delete the emoticons.

For all you know this could one day be a top selling yoyo company

You guys have no right to crush this guys yo-dreams…

2 Likes

First off, this is in the wrong section no? And second from my own experience, don’t announce a new compony until you have protos in your hands because you will run into some trouble and I am working super hard trying to get some done, I was this close and then my machinist got a divorce and said he couldn’t work on my project. Third, you should wait until you know your compony is doing good and your yoyo is a success before you make a team. Because like you may notice, hater gonna hate. I think the thread should get locked before you guys hate even more.

Thats enough of that. If you are interested, PM him.

1 Like