new yoyo bearing?

so i just got a new yoyojam with aspeed bearing, at first, it was amazing, slight noise but i guess thats normal for a bearing. After 10 minutes of play, the bearing starts to make loud buzzing noises. What could be the cause of this? and how do i stop it? since this hasent happened to any of my previous yoyos, im not sure what it means. Would it be just that the lube in it is gone? and need to add thin lube to it? or is this some other problem?

oh and just curious? too much thin lube makes a yoyo responsive rite? and how do i get it not responsive again?

Lube the bearing and break it in. That will fix the problem.

Yes, too much of any lube will make the bearing responsive. If you accidentally add too much you can always clean the bearing or just be patient and break it in.

This happens with the YYJ speed bearings, just put like half a drop of thin lube in it (take off the shields, they’re pointless). You’re throw will be a bit responsive for a few days but then it’ll get back to being nice and quiet and will probably spin longer than before, good luck!

Shields are not pointless. They help keep string, silicone bits and hair out of your bearing.

Well apparently not for me they don’t :-[

the exact same thing hapend to me dont wory about it ,it doesent effect the performence but if you realy want it to stop put some lube on