SOLD, please close ;)

New/Used Yoyos for sale.
Free CONUS USPS First Class shipping (you may upgrade at your own expense) Paypal my wife.
(VG+) YYF Monster Edge SOLD (one flat spot on each side from tile, pictured in comments. Smooth.)
(NM) YYF Edge Ultimatum SOLD (Only thrown a handful of times, smooth)
(NM) OD Burnside 20/20 Saturday Market SOLD (glass smooth, only thrown a few times)
(NMSB) Recess Snack SOLD (Bgrade, new in box, never opened)
(NM) Rain City Skills x Doc Pop Popart SOLD (bgrade, no box, no counterwight, plays nice)!

(MIB) A-rt Furn Green SOLD (I don’t need 2 of these)
(NM) Few & Far Between Elysium Neptune SOLD (a grade, 10/25 includes accessories pictured, missing face mask)

20210223_165433|666x500

4 Likes

1 Like

Free bump as I was checking out the Burnside. “My hobbies (apart from yoyo) include playing/restoring pinball machines”

Seen this machine?

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten to play one yet, the wife and I have been very introverted with everything going on…

But it does certainly look supreme!

I heard the new Led Zeppelin is a real blast as well!

1 Like

Also, Burnside is still available, had a sale fall through earlier this morning…I guess paypal f&f was a turn off?

1 Like

Yeah most of us would opt for goods and services .

3 Likes

Ah, ok…so I was recently educated on this just a little while ago. I had no idea, thought g&s would be sketchy for me as the seller…but I have been corrected.

Always something new to learn, right?

So, I guess I lost the sale on account of my own ignorance…it is what it is :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just for price reference I bought a snack brand new A grade that same color and everything from yotricks for 34.99.

Yeah I did friends and family and got burned once. Friends and family leaves the buyer SOL if the seller doesn’t deliver .

3 Likes

Well, I paid $35 for it before that run was released and the price was lowered…I am negotiable if you’re interested :wink:

1 Like

I told ya I have one bro lol same colorway and everything. Good luck on selling!

1 Like

Lol, yeah…I read it. Playful sarcasm never translates well online I suppose :upside_down_face:

I do appreciate the info. Didn’t realize they lowered the price…darn you Tyler!

1 Like

Bump and price drop :upside_down_face:

Price drop and super bundaroo deal added!

If you restore, you know my cousin in Florida I bet. He has them in his basement, garage.
Buys, gets them restored. South FL. name is Robert? Very active in Pinball community I think.

1 Like

Can’t say I know him, I’m more in Central Florida.

1 Like

I had just checked the sellers feedback for a possible purchase and saw pinball and had also just seen the GnR one on the news so just sharing the vibe!

2 Likes

Weekly bump, 2 down and 3 to go!

Price reduction update :3

Bumpity bump bump, only 2 left! Take 'em both and I’ll pay shipping :wink: