New Style StickHand Yoyoing

me and my friend mr.genki made up. :slight_smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQvwNoo7iOQ

I am not gona lie, Noel kunz did this in his Worlds AP performance, but with a Drum stick.

i didnt know but im working on stuff with this ill make a vid watch its gonna be kwl

Well, there’s actually this one guy that did it with a spoon. :slight_smile:

Pretty epic actually.

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #5

I’ve made tricks that look like I am drumming with my fingers and thought about using two drumsticks but never got around to it. (Yes the yoyo is attached to the drum stick)

(DOGS) #6

I’ve been doing this with volunteers’ fingers for ages. I don’t think it would fall under a whole new style though, cause it’s still 1A

(M²) #7

i tried that once, but i stopped because it deosn’t let you do anything you can’t do with you finger.

(Thomas) #8

My friend and I is proper grammer but great vid anyway and when the guy gets back from Germany shoot me a PM about how much they are going to cost.

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #9

WOW your such a Scott Manifold

(Thomas) #10

Dude I’m 10 do you really think I know who he is.

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #11

I know you don’t it’s kind of an inside thing and now that I read back on it, it sounds mean and I am sorry if you took it the wrong way.

He is a guy at my school who skipped his junior year of high school and is super smart.

(Jamesofyoyo) #12

Facepalm LOL! :stuck_out_tongue:

Fixed Your sentence was a run on sentence, and it also needed some commas. :stuck_out_tongue:

~James Reed!

That video was done by my good friend Mr. Jeff Coons. He plays on the Duncan team and he’s a pretty cool guy. :smiley:

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #14

Spoon grind.