New Stuff! LF: RALLY, Hitman Pro, Inspire!!

Hey guys this is my first BST so yea… PM FOR EXTRA PICS

—Looking For—
Hey guys I seriously need a new throw in my hands so offer up whatever you got! But here are some brands I prefer. Also the right offer and I’ll bundle both throws together!

YoyoFactory
YoyoJam
c3YoyoDesign
One Drop
CLYW
Duncan, but only a Barracuda or Strix
Adegle
and many more so offer PLEASE ;D

—Trade—
These are my other throws that are for trading only

YoyoFacotry 888x
My SMOOTHEST YOYO. It plays fast and floaty. Has dings but doesn’t affect play at all! Plays AMAZING with a KK Bearing. Offer whatever

Magic Yoyo N9
Nice Throw. Traded halves with one of my friends. Comes with some Chinese KK Bearing that actually plays awesome and Z-Stacks. Offer whatever

Magic Yoyo N12 MINT*
One my favorite throws. Plays phenomenal, I swear for technical tricks. Comes with another Chinese KK Bearing, but it also has ten balls. Offer whatever
Traded

YoyoFactory G5
One of my smoothest throws, has 2 tiny and I mean tiny scratches/dings. Comes with KK Bearing, Z-Stacks, and Ricestacks.
$50 or Trade (we can negotiate)
Traded

C3Yoyodesign Token
A nice pocket throw, smooth. Has scratches but doesn’t really look bad. Comes with CT Bearing Offer whatever
Traded

YoyoJam Classic MINT*
One of the best plastics I have ever played with hands down. Comes with a KK Bearing Offer whatever
Traded

YoyoFactory 2.0
Usually sold in person but is a limited edition yoyoexpert edition, smooth! Has some light scuffs and has some dirt on the engravings from every use. Offer whatever

YoyoFactory Protostar
Victor Gravitsky Edition, beats alot of my other metals. Pretty light damage here and there, the usual platic vibe, but still very playable. Offer whatever

So yea, if you want extra pics PM me. Correct me for any mistakes, Thanks. mKay BYE

Ysh

asdf