(All yoyos sold)

That’s right, buy anything here, get a second yoyo free! (Free yoyo is the lesser priced of the two ones that you make an offer on) Trying to pair down my collection. My goal is to sell em’ all, so all prices are negotiable. Please dm me for offers or for more pics. Unless otherwise specified, all yoyos will come in a random box, not the original packaging. All prices are with shipping.

Unprld Recognition. Mint, smooth. $45 shipped or best offer. Sold!

Gway Throws Regulator. Mint with box. Moderate vibe. $35 shipped or best offer. Sold!

One Drop Fat Tire. Mint, smooth, concave bearing. I’ll throw a one drop flat bearing in if you’d prefer. $35 shipped or best offer. Sold!

Yoyofactory Turntable. This is a raw yoyo, it has tiny scratches from being played with and handled, 3 noticeable dings. Flat bearing, smooth. $20 shipped or best offer. Sold!

Knuckle-Yo. Mint with box, I’ve got some new mighty flea strings that work good with it. $40 shipped. Sold!

Yoyofactory Czech Point. This is a bgrade, but these play quite well, perfect for carrying as a beater. $10.

Yoyofriends Dove. Smooth, minor, tiny scratches on the rims from being placed on various surfaces. Amazingly quiet throw that grinds quite well. $26 or best offer. Sold!

H-Spin x IYoyo Pryo X. Fun organic that plays very nice. Tiny bit of fingergrind vibe. Some kind of weird finish flaw that rubs the anno off during thumb grinds. The finish on the rest of the yoyo is not effected. $25 or best offer. Sold!

Duncan Freehand One AL. Mint, moderate vibe that’s potentially tunable. $25 or best offer. Sold!

Throwback Skill Toys Arcade. Great little yoyo, smooth and no dings. Comes with a ct bearinf. $20 or best offer. Sold!

Yoyofactory Dv888. Smooth, no dings, comes with a centertrack bearing. These are actually quite fun to play. $20 or best offer. Sold!

Yoyofactory Genesis B-grade. A few small marks and one tiny ding on the rims. Tiny amount of vibe on grinds. $15 or free with the purchase of any other yoyo! I’ll throw in a Takeshi counterweight if you wanna make this your 5a beater. Sold!

Yoyofactory MVP. Super powerful throw, a few tiny marks on the rims. Modest amount of vibe on grinds. $20 or best offer. Sold!

General-Yo Majesty. Mint, smooth, very nice purple lol. $30 or best offer. Snag this great yoyo for half the price of retail! Sold!!

Unprld Antidote. Ding free, slight amount of plastic vibe. $15 or free with the purchase of any other yoyo! Sold!

TopYo POM Mojo. No dings or marks. Visual plastic vibe on the string, smooth on grinds. (No idea how that works lol) $20 or best offer. Free with purchase of any other metal yoyo! Sold!

Iyoyo Spinfactor X. Smooth, no dings. 35 dollars or free with the purchase of any of the other yoyos still available:) Sold!

Rain City Skills Author. Smooth, no dings. The perfect throw for when one of your yoyo appendages is hurting. 30 or best offer. Sold!

Yoyofactory Alta. Very powerful Bimetal, I think this one really flew under the radar. Smooth, no dings, a few tiny marks on the rims. $25 or best offer. Bearing is a tad loud but since it’s so smooth I’m gonna leave it together. Sold!

One Drop Intro. Smooth on grinds and on the string, no dings or scratches. Ships with a centertrack bearing. $35 or best offer. Sold!

One Drop Saturday market Terrarian. Has a moderate amount of vibe I wasn’t able to tune out. This is a nqp, so I’m asking $35 or best offer. Sold!

Rain City Skills Show Pony. Mint, glass smooth. Very nice lightweight organic, I just have a lot of similar throws. $35 or best offer. Sold!

B-grade Yoyofactory Atlas. A few finish flaws but otherwise smooth. $15 or best offer. Sold!

C3yoyodesign Radius Nexus. Smooth, several pinprick/slashes on the finish, they’re manufacturing flaws not dings I believe. $25 or best offer. Has a ct bearing instead of the original bearing. Comes in original box. Sold!!

Yoyofactory Sugar (raw). Has moderate vibe on grinds and such, 1 or 2 tiny little dings on the rims. $20 or best offer. Sold!

BaseCamp Expedition. A tiny amount of detectable vibe on fingergrinds, and a few small scratches on the finish. $25 or best offer. Sold!

Yoyofactory Space Crown. Mint with box, totally smooth. $25 or best offer. Sold!

Yoyofactory Skyline. Mint, comes with a flat bearing like it did originally. Smooth with a little vibe from the hubstacks. $20 or best offer. Sold!

Iyoyo Night Moves X. This is fun flashy throw. Smooth, the caps are a little loose and smudged but it plays fine without them too. $25 or best offer. Sold!

10 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Just wanted to chime in and say that @Throwto100 has been an awesome seller to buy from. Very communicative, and was also open to offers/bundles.

2 Likes

Bump! Added 3 new throws plus a special deal:)

3 Likes

DM’d!

Ivan

1 Like

Bump! Added another buy one get one free deal!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Alta and Spinmaster arrived yesterday in perfect condition, thanks man! Left ya some appropriate feedback, hope to do business again!

Ivan

1 Like

Bump! Dropped prices on nearly everything and added new yoyos! The Space Crown and Night Moves are only $25 each!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump! Added a new buy one get one free deal and some new throws

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump! Added another yoyo and a special deal!

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump! New throw!

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!