New releases? What are you looking forward to?

Eh. Not exactly.

#debeers #lookthemup #googleisyourfriend #thesedontworkhere

Diamonds are expensive because <>

Also <>

Why is cubic zirconia so affordable?

If cubic zirconia jewelry is such qualitative and similar to real diamonds, you may wonder why is it so cheap. Well, the answer is quite simple. Cubic zirconia stones are not mined, they are man-made. As they are created in a controlled environment, cubic zirconia stones are not rare, so they are not expensive. The process of creating cubic zirconia stones is almost similar to the one in which diamonds are formed in nature, but naturally a faster one. This is the main reason why cubic zirconia stones look so much like real diamonds, but are less expensive.Rings have become popular gifts for numerous occasions. Women love to receive such presents and actually every girl dreams about having numerous types of accessories. Buying only diamond rings will surely be really hard. Luckily, cubic zirconia rings offer the perfect alternative to diamonds. Cubic zirconia has the brilliance of diamonds, their beauty and glow, too.

1 Like

yall can pick apart one line of my response and disregard the rest on the basis of a non perfect example, that’s fine with me. 8)
I said my piece and stand by it. We can argue trivial semantics all you want, just try to catch whats being said, over the words used to say it. It was just an example, not proposed fact.

What you just said is as unsubstantiated as the ‘line’ that got you here.

Your assumption is that the entirety of your post was disregarded and only one line was considered.

And you would be incorrect. Your making 2 consecutive untrue statements have no connection to ‘trivial semantics’. Saying things with zero grounds in fact, cannot elicit semantics. Your 2 statements are simply untrue and nothing else.

Your suggestion for others to ‘just try to catch what’s being said over the words used to say it’ does not calculate.

If you use subject support statements to anchor the validity of your view; it would be more effective to make factual statements instead of pulling a rabbit out of a hat and calling it magic.

I’m glad that’s fine with you.

1 Like

o-k…
So if the message is lost, than so be it. my bad. i convolute and get things twisted all the time. i know very little in this world.

but if you got the gist of what was written, than it worked. /shrug

so where are we at? this feels like me getting corrected for saying “your” instead of “you’re” over the internet. good job! ::slight_smile:
You seem to be looking for reasons to pick apart what I am saying, what else did you find thats false and wrong from up there? no, dont answer that. i like the mystery of not knowing everything.

I wasnt looking for a derailment so . . . . What yoyos are you looking forward to?

Here’s a super dope pewter/olive-drab prescription:

:o

1 Like

I only took issue with two consecutive statements you made that were not factual… Period

I made or make no attempt to derail or disregard anything else you said.

Your suggestion that ‘I seem to be looking for reasons to pick apart what you say’ are only in your imagination.

Don’t suggest I am tearing down everything you said because I didn’t agree with 2 sentences in your entire post.

1 Like

I was saying that I derailed it, and i didnt mean to. My imagination often plays tricks on me. Moving on. :slight_smile:

Man that looks good! Can’t wait for this one!

What are the point of the little serrations or whatever on the yoyo (the grooves going around)? Just for looks? Since less surface area is touching during finger grinds, will it improve finger grinds?

Yeah, for improving grinds.

I was too, initially, but I’m totally sold now that I’ve played an anodized prototype. It’s a truly unique throw.

1 Like

Get off the fence. The only thing better than the Kraken & Rx that I got to throw at OD last week was their bimetal; and since thats not being produced and the orher two are, the two win.

The kraken is a big beautiful smmorh blasted beast. I might well sell my marquis for krakenbux. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Different shells for the Core Co. Standard. It’s such a fun throw right now, and it’ll be cool to be able to switch things up once in a while once more shapes are available. Really cool idea, and beautiful execution for the initial release.

Pool Party Yoyo look good

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

The projection profile is part of what is One Drop. They appeared on their very first yoyo, the Project, and have continued to make appearances in various forms on a number of yoyos over the years. You can check out all the various One Drop models on their own website if you haven’t already.

db