New Release - The Enso UI Titanium yoyo!

In my opinion based on my own collection I have found the tinyiest bit of spec difference can give similarly shaped and almost identical yoyos a pretty different or very, very different feel on the string.

1 Like

I was confused on this point because there is a “reviewer version” available. I thought maybe they anodized them after getting them back. However, Dylan Kowalski anodized his:

Lol I was curious about Dylan’s review of it after seeing this thread and if anyone is curious I can summarize it as “It’s Titanium”.

That isn’t a dig at Dylan or anything but he certainly didn’t seem too wowed by the yoyo haha

3 Likes

He seemed pretty positive about it, but maybe I haven’t seen enough of his reviews to gauge his reactions. Does he gush when he loves the yoyo?

I don’t know if it’s unique in the Ti yoyo world, but it looks different from the Octavia to my eye. Particularly the walls have an organic shape to them, and it has the response bump.

Just saw this :sweat_smile:. Just wanted to clear up things . Those are not pass around yo-yos​:rofl:. We have each reviewer their own to keep. Ask Yoyojoe yourself.

Team Enso :man_bowing:t2:

2 Likes

So…. I have a question. You just responded to a 3 year old post about a yo-yo you released 3 years ago(obviously).

Whatever happened to the Ti Project yo-yo?

Was it a one and done batch, or?

Anything else ‘cooking’?

PS…. Just thought about something, lol>

Since you haven’t posted but once in the last 3 years, it may be another 3 years until you see this😂

Oh well….:disguised_face:

4 Likes

bro 3 years rofl :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Hello and we haven’t posted on here much and have been busy. We are very active on Instagram.

I replied to the old post because I rather the truth be out there then someone speculating or making up lies so it’s more less for setting the record straight.

3 years is better then never …

We released our Damascus steel rim Yoyo with a grade 5 ti body called the Full Metal Damascus.

and we are about to release the first full size Damascus titanium yoyo

Here’s a peek for the forum

11 Likes

Ok you have my attention.

1 Like