New Release from SF - The Tony Sec signature MOVEMENT!

The latest release from SFYoYos is a new signature model for Czech Republic thrower Tony Šec - The MOVEMENT!

The Movement is a mono-metal aluminum design modeled after the SF Statement. It has a sleek design with a nice wide profile to give you maximum catch zone for risky tricks. It plays fast and bouncy with a beautifully maneuverable and easy to control feel in play that we can’t get enough of.

With an affordable price and a variety of beautiful colors, the Movement is an easy add to any collection!

Releasing Wednesday 3/4 @ 8PM EST.

13 Likes

Are all these going to be 50 or are some of the special editions gonna be more? Really digging the green/purple

2 Likes

I wanna know too

The clear with multi colour spots everywhere is the bizniz. If that’s 50 I’m all over it.

1 Like

Yep, All $50.

10 Likes

These look nice!

dang i need a job now

@YoYoExpertGarrett I’d assume in order to get the yoyo by friday I’d need to do a fedex overnight shipping option? Or by some miracle would 2 day fedex shipping work?

1 Like

It would ship out Thursday so FedEx Overnight would be the only option to get it Friday. Or, depending on how close you are to us, Priority Mail can arrive in 1 day…

2 Likes