New release from SFYoyos - The Tony Šec STATEMENT!

statement-header

Czech Republic thrower Tony Šec is known for big tricks and has an incredible style that really makes a statement. Such a statement in fact that they named his yo-yo, this yo-yo, the Statement!

Statement-RedBlack-1_1024x1024 Statement-RedBlack-2_1024x1024

The Statement is a wider bi-metal design that has been making a statement for over a year already as SF and Tony went over every detail to get it just right. It has profile fitted steel rings that offer some extra center weight for a beautifully maneuverable and easy to control feel in play. The middle of the road diameter gives it a comfortable feel in the hand and the ‘bell-shape’ profile really opens up the catch zone for those riskier statement making tricks. It’s powerful, stable, and just has a really striking look, especially the YoyoExpert Exclusive Red/Black colorway! But we may be biased…

Statement-Extra_1024x1024

Just watch the video below. Tony Šec doesn’t really need us to make a statement about his Statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPvqZEZYCzI

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/statement-yoyo-by-sfyoyos

4 Likes

Finally :heart_eyes: Will all of those colorways be available?

2 Likes

In limited quantities but yes. :blush:

3 Likes

That Unknown and Tony Sec Engraving Look nice! Hmmm Decision’s Decision…

1 Like

That’s the exact same dilemma I have!!! I think I’m leaning more toward to the Tony Sec engraving though, because it’s more minimalist. Although that white text on black body is might fine as well…

2 Likes

Definitely!!! That Tony Sec Does look kinda Classy, man they both look really nice, But like you said that White text looks dope, man I might end up with 2 sigh lol

2 Likes

i got the 44nollie engraving from another store, cant wait for it!

1 Like

I would say have a backup in mind. We only have about 3-4 of each non-yoyoexpert color, so some will sell really fast i’m guessing.

2 Likes

YoForIt

5 Likes

The limited colorways were gone within a matter of mintues, wow!

2 Likes

I went for the Unknown went to hit complete purchase and it was gone…Whatd you get?

1 Like

I decided to go for the Tony Sec engraving and managed to get it before it sold out!! Did you go for another colorway?

1 Like

Decided to go for pink since the Tony Sec was out, and nope wasnt able to, But My friend did Manage to get me One from The YoYo rewind though :), he just didnt tell me what color way lol
Glad You were able to get one!

1 Like