New release from MOWL - The Q!

From Mowl: The “Q” is a yo-yo with a traditional round shape that gives you an unprecedented “comfortable feeling”. Not just the round shape, but the slight bumps and flat rims around the pad gives a really nice feeling of wings being deployed, almost a sensation of liberation when you throw.

Despite it’s organic look, once you throw the Q you almost lose sense of time, it plays lightly and smoothly until the catch. It maneuvers with ease and the slightly narrowed gap gives a satisfying tight bind, even at low speeds.

This is the first attempt as a manufacturer, and after many design modifications, we believe it is a great model that beginners as well as core players can enjoy.

Releasing Saturday 5/22 @ 8PM EDT.

9 Likes

This looks amazing but their colors kill me :sob:

Mowl, please bring us some bright colors! (i.e. purple, pink, teal, etc.)

2 Likes

Any idea if the m+ will ever be back someday

That fade looks good

1 Like

It’s also comfortable on the eyes unlike, say, most of their other yoyos (we ruined the unpopular opinions threak so my isht post has nowhere else to go)

3 Likes

This yoyo had me at Gap Width: 4.05 mm / 0.16 inches. These are so good for laceration bind regens tricks. It also has that Grail float, surprise these made it through the night as they sell out so fast during the Japan drops.

5 Likes

It looks awesome and I love mowl but the weight for me is something I can’t see myself much. Does it feel super light ? Or is the weight deceiving ?

1 Like

I would say it’s more deceiving, which also allows it to also be set up responsive. However unresponsive it plays in that similar float vein as the Grail and MK1 Contact, but it binds nice and tight like a Trypditch.

5 Likes