New release from iYoYo - The TEQUiLA!

From iYoYo: European YoYo Culture definitely is unique. It’s not just about bringing your best performance to stage, but also to enjoy a very good time with your friends from around the world.

We were so excited about Worlds in Budapest that we signed up early for a sponsoring, had booked an AirBnB for our team already - and made a special yoyo to embody the European yoyo culture. This was meant to be a surprise to contestants. We‘re super sad to see the contest being cancelled. But, we do understand that and think it‘s right. So, we‘re bringing a yoyo as unique as the European scene to you: TEQUiLA! Shaped like a double-shot glass, fitting 2cl in each cup!

Designed together with mastermind Ze’ev Yehuda and finished off by the fantastic Bryan Figueroa with stunning graphics!

Releasing Tuesday 5/11 @ 8PM EDT.

11 Likes

What if you drink Mescal or Sotol? 2cl is 2cl…

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Sorry but this Yoyo looks SO hilarious. PLEASE what’s that width

2 Likes

This would be perfect for parties .

4 Likes

MAN it’s even 15 mm wider then the atlas

1 Like

I must have this!! Superweird.

1 Like

She is wide and she is heavy!

3 Likes

Whoa :flushed: she is chunky. I love it.

I think this is the new “widest 1a yoyo” winner, taking the crown from the c3 IX by 1mm.

1 Like

You must have the legal drinking age to buy this yo-yo! Guess what people will do after getting it??? :woozy_face::dizzy_face:

3 Likes

I wanna see someone take a shot of tequila from this.

For a moment I thought it was this throw

4 Likes

I genuinely want to buy this to bring to parties and take shots out of

4 Likes

I have to be honest that I was REALLY skeptical of how good this yoyo could really play… But I have to say after one throw my jaw dropped. It is DEAD smooth spinning and for as wide as it is - they really nailed the shape/weight distribution. It’s really fun (and hilarious).

Just a note - there are not many black due to some anodizing issues so at release most will be gold available.

11 Likes

iYoYo seems to really like black and gold recently

When you buy Tequila for a bottle (the Mucha) and a yoyo to drink it from? All mixed up but having fun!

3 Likes

That was true! 3 listed and I clicked straight through and it was out of stock. Could care less about the gold though. Edit: Not that it’s a bad color, just not with my theme. Also, Makers site had them in black!

Love this!

7 Likes