New release from General Yo - The MAJESTY 2020!

MAJESTY 2020:

When General Yo first came onto the scene they made a huge impact on the yo-yo community for their amazing quality and play. Each model they made was limited and has become sought after by collectors over the years. And now, to give more people a chance at experiencing their yo-yos, General Yo has been revisiting some of their classic designs - This is the Majesty 2020!

The Majesty focuses on modern freestyle play with a more angular shape and competition geared weight distribution than their earlier designs. The shape is larger, wider, and perfect for pulling off fast technical movements. Originally released in 2012, this yo-yo was far ahead of it’s time. From the first throw you can tell the Majesty’s performance still holds up to this day and can easily handle any modern routine!

General Yo has always put a strong emphasis on precision machining and quality control, and as expected the Majesty is incredibly smooth with a fantastic feel in play. This new re-release of the Majesty even features some of General Yo’s signature ‘BadAss’ engraved versions

Releasing 11/5 @ 8PM EST.

9 Likes

Nice to see it is a bit weighty. Good stuff.

3 Likes

General Yo knows Glen… They know…

2 Likes

Do .555 pads have an advantage in any way? Just slightly less common that’s my only point in asking.

1 Like

I dont think those are 555 pads, I think theyre hat pads, which are kinda in between your standard 19mm thickness and snow tire thickness.

1 Like

ok thanks.

Yup, you’re right. Majesty uses Hat Pads. I’ll edit the specs. :+1:

2 Likes

oh my!

Hmm have a feeling this may be my cart filler

1 Like

I would love another KLR run btw, fyi, taotil, fwiw…

4 Likes

Oh yeah, and don’t forget your General Yo ‘Original Badass’ shirts!

5 Likes

Can’t do that, I am around too many kiddos gotta keep the clothing g rated but it is cool

2 Likes

i have one of these shirts, and they are soft and a great fit… :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes