New release from CLYW - The Zach Gormley signature WISH!

Zach Gormley is difficult to keep up with. His tricks, play style, and needs as a player are constantly changing and evolving. But after years of development we’ve finally landed on this next step in equipment to help Zach fulfill the wishes of his imagination.

The Wish started life as a simple request: make the Borealis, but more. We addressed everything you normally need from a return top: speed, stability, and spin time. Then we went to work on tweaking the shape and weight distribution to lock down the feel…that intangible, almost impossible to quantify, you’ll-know-it-when-you-throw-it quality that we always strive for and that fuels Zach’s unique and incredible play style.

We’re pretty sure we nailed it. Zach loves it, and we hope that you will too. The Wish is a bi-metal return top with all the float you hope for, and all the power you’ll need. The shape and feel are exactly what Zach wanted…familiar and comfortable but somehow more.

Releasing Sunday 12/20 @ 8PM EST!

17 Likes

Garrett, can you share any play impressions? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Agreed! This release is very interesting but I can’t find a review of this throw!

2 Likes

Only the one color?

1 Like

2 Likes

Man, that looks like a tweaked Navigator. Specs are pretty similar, too. Considering how much I’ve been enjoying my Navigator, that’s not a bad thing at all in my books!

4 Likes

Yeah I saw that post like 2 minutes after asking the question… I should have investigated a bit more.

@nonja121 yeah I was involved in a discussion on FB about how similar they appear and someone said that the Navigator was at some point going to be a Gentry/Zach Basecamp signature.

4 Likes

Gone in 60 Seconds😳

4 Likes

There are many who WISH they had faster internet connection…

4 Likes

Honestly it looks like the Akita in the center but with the profile of the Kodiak. With an exterior ss run design of course haha.

1 Like

Indeed…

Kinda like Mike and Ike. Identical twins.

They looked exactly the same.

Only different…

1 Like

Hey is there any info on the next wish run?

3 Likes

I was hoping it is going to be the first half of this year

2 Likes

Honestly the wish is almost identical to the borealis. You can feel the rim weight and spin time a bit beefed up. I have the Kodiak and the Akita and it doesn’t really share the shape or feel of either of them. It does feel more similar to the navigator but less sharp and I would say more o shape than the navigator.

7 Likes

this man definitely knows what he’s talking about !

1 Like

Thanks for the short review

No problem if you guys have any questions about it let me know .

1 Like

navigatorish

2 Likes

Wishagator

2 Likes

Yeah I will say I do prefer the wish just based on the shape appealing to me more . Also does seems to have a bit more stability and speed to it.

4 Likes