CLYW Duel Release: WISH & OTTER Restock in New Colors! - Dropping Thursday 3/2 10:00pm EST!

CLYW-Wish-Featured

Zach Gormley is difficult to keep up with. His tricks, play style, and needs as a player are constantly changing and evolving. But after years of development we’ve finally landed on this next step in equipment to help Zach fulfill the wishes of his imagination.

Salmon-Fade-WISH-CLYW Salmon-Fade-WISH-CLYW-2 Salmon-Fade-WISH-CLYW-3

The Wish started life as a simple request: make the Borealis, but more. We addressed everything you normally need from a return top: speed, stability, and spin time. Then we went to work on tweaking the shape and weight distribution to lock down the feel…that intangible, almost impossible to quantify, you’ll-know-it-when-you-throw-it quality that we always strive for and that fuels Zach’s unique and incredible play style.

We’re pretty sure we nailed it. Zach loves it, and we hope that you will too. The Wish is a bi-metal return top with all the float you hope for, and all the power you’ll need. The shape and feel are exactly what Zach wanted…familiar and comfortable but somehow more.

CLYW-Otter-Featured

The latest release from CLYW is the second signature yoyo for 3x Canada National Champ Harrison Lee - The Otter!

Gun-Metal-OTTER-CLYW Gun-Metal-OTTER-CLYW-2 Gun-Metal-OTTER-CLYW-3

Taking inspiration from his first signature, the Orca, the Otter is both a step forward and a love letter to past CLYW design features. Designed as a collaboration between Harrison Lee and Jeffrey Pang, the Otter delivers that fat, comfy feel you’ve grown to love from so many CLYW releases while also being plenty beefy and stable enough for average humans to get through around 45% of Harrison’s tricks.

11 Likes

Hehe
duel6

11 Likes

These look fantastic !!! I’ve always wanted to try the otter one day! But my only concern is that these are a pretty hefty price and they’re made of 6061 aluminum rather than a higher and more stronger grade of aluminum. Does anyone have any issues when it comes to durability from CLYW throws ?? And is it worth the price ?? Thanks again everyone!

1 Like

Came here to make a similar joke lol

2 Likes

I didn’t know they wore yo-yos in holsters back then…

Anyway, the Otter is a great throw.

4 Likes

Good find

1 Like

Just incase people missed this, Zach Gormley just posted a new 2023 video using the WIsh! :slight_smile:

:fire:

8 Likes

This video really blew me away :exploding_head:

2 Likes

That was a mind blowing set of tricks

2 Likes