Otter and Wish

Does anyone know if the Otter and Wish release tomorrow night will be for sale here?

Feel like generally there’s a countdown by now- trying to confirm where to get one!

2 Likes

Countdowns are up on the yoyo pages

1 Like

Man! I don’t know how I missed that!!
Guess I figured it would be in the main page.

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I saw a thingy on instagram and just went to check to page and sure enough. Both great yoyos. I’ve really been enjoying the otter lately

2 Likes

I’ve really been debating which one to get. I have heard great things about the Otter and it’s always sold out- so probably that one if I can get one

1 Like

I think that’s a good choice. The solid colors are really nice too

1 Like

That brown green silver splash Wish looks amazing.

2 Likes

Otter is great. You cant go wrong with it.

2 Likes

I have a Wish….

I wish I liked it more.

I think you otter get the other one.

PS…. I’m not saying I think the Wish isn’t a very good yoyo. It just didn’t click with me, is all.

2 Likes

Lmao that was awesome thanks hahah!

I‘ve got a first run otter. Quite a good throw. Really comfy in the hand, super smooth with a good amount of float but imho it is a bit overpriced.

1 Like

I think I’m going to do it. Everyone sold me lol

1 Like

I have heard some realllllly mixed reviews on it so I think Im going to wait

The otter?

Yeah

1 Like

I had a first run Otter, sold it because I like to keep my collection very small. It’s one of the best CLYW releases imo. Some people didn’t like the extra wide gap the first run had, so they shrunk the gap slightly for this second run. I’m neutral on the change. The gap was fine before for me, but I don’t mind going closer to the normal CLYW gap width, especially when this is the aspect some people complained about.

If you like mid sized yoyos that feel really fat in the hand and are just built to perform like a champ, you’ll like the Otter. The Otter has no float, it’s all business. Designed just help you get through harder/longer tricks while being crammed into a smaller form factor.

6 Likes

I really appreciate the insight. Sounds like a very unique throw!

What a great yoyo burn.

1 Like