New Pumpkinhed Counterweight

Y’know, I’m kinda curious: how on Earth do you make deadweights? I’ve seen some pretty complex yo-yo things, but none as detailed as this!

1 Like

First off thank you soooo sooo much for the compliment. I’m glad to see you dig em :slight_smile:

Honestly making these are the culmination of about five years of experiementing with making toys and counterweights. Tons of messing around with different materials and finding the right methods for our work flow and the best materials for our expectations. 3d printing really helped us get down our process. Being able to take the time to really hammer out the models in software versus clay or wax methods for sculpting has been incredibly helpful for crafting out those details. The other side of it is taking the time to learn the machines in and out. Its sooo important with printing to get the right material, the right temperature and the right settings, and the more patience you have for it all, the more control over those details you’ll have.

3 Likes

Alrighty folks, the website is almost done, and our Shop is officially up and running and ready to process orders! We will continue to work on some of the other stuff still remaining and make an official announcement sometime next month as promised, but our shop is ready a bit earlier than expected. Jump on and see all the new stuff we have. Besides our weights, we have some new stickers and some new shirts available as well :wink: Happy 5a Friday everyone!

5 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Incredible counterweights :heart_eyes::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Thank you my friend, and Happy Halloween to ya. Right now on our website we have buy any counterweight and get a second for only $15. Use the promo code HALLOWEEN

1 Like

These are fantastic can atest. And the matte feel is everything you wanted for the touch feel sensory. Ded head weights especially this and the matte ghoul are in constnt rotation

3 Likes

Thanks Mike! That makes our day! We love hearing the feedback and totally agree with you about the matte. It’s been hard to put down. We are getting ready to do a few different batches of Yeti’s in the matte and so far all of them are coming out really sick! Batches like these I have to save a couple for myself to throw hahaha. Thanks again Mike for all your support man!

2 Likes

Happy Halloween Everyone

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump