New Pumpkinhed Counterweight

Here’s some awesome pics of the new Pumpkinhed Counterweight from Dedhed Designs. Available Friday the 13th.

17 Likes

Oh that’s cool man. Very nice really like the texture/color combination.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Its a really really nice matte paint im using on it and the texture feels great to throw with. Really excited to get these guys out there

5 Likes

Here are the pictures we released today. We got a lot of really cool pictures with these. Mainly because our house is always decorated with halloween stuff lol.

8 Likes

These a decent sized run? Hope to get one or 2 when they release.

3 Likes

Yea, actually this is one of our biggest runs outside of batches for customs or for retailers. Altogether we are doing about 32 of them. Also, we are running a special starting Friday the 13th, where if you buy one of the Pumpkinheds, you can get any other weight for $13. And we have some other really cool weights coming out Friday too :wink:

7 Likes

Awesome. Should i be checking your main site or selling through yoyoexpert? Only saw shirts on the website.

1 Like

Nevermind see its seperate link from the shop.

1 Like

Just Dm for orders right now. We should have everything on the website fully functional within the next couple weeks but unfortunately not in time for this release. Almost there though. Feel free to reach out on here or any of the other platforms.

And here are the last of the shots we took. Got some great footage messing around with our UV resin lamps.

7 Likes

Happy Friday the 13th!!! Pumpkinheds are here and ready for new homes! Just a reminder, you can get any counterweight for only $13 with the purchase of the Pumpkinhed. Pick up another Pumpkinhed if you would like, or snag one of our other weights. We have new Yeti’s in stock, a batch of the original ones as well, new watermelon ghouls and a couple of the nugs. I’ll posting up some pictures a bit later of the whole lot.

Reach out right here on the forums, or feel free to contact us on any of our other platforms. The Pumpkinhed is $20 plus shipping. All orders will receive our first ever stickers, custom counterweight carrying bag, and our brand new packaging! DM for orders.

1 Like

Here are some of the other weights we have availble right now

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for your support! We love making monsters and we love seeing how much you all enjoy em. We still have a few left if anyone wants to snag one before they’re all gone. Since we had such a successful Friday the 13th release of the Pumpkinhed, our deal for any other counterweight for $13 continues till the end of the weekend. Thank you again everyone and hope you all had an amazing Friday the 13th as well!

1 Like

Bump

Bump

These look so cool I’m tempted to learn 5a PURELY for an excuse to get one of these.

4 Likes

You definitely should give it a try! Even if its not with the Dedweights, learning 5a is such a great extension of yoyo to learn. Learn some of the basic tricks and I guarantee you will have a blast!

5 Likes

Found a random toy gun, and barrel worked surprisingly well for a counter weight (~12 grams, decently sized, can be strung), and 5a has been SUPER fun. I’ve been practicing the double on trapeze release, and it feels awesome!

3 Likes

That sounds terrific! Love the innovation in finding weights, that’s one of the fun things about it. I can’t tell you how many weird objects I’ve used for counterweights over the years. Sounds like your having a blast! Glad you gave it try my friend. Welcome to 5a :blush:

3 Likes

Bump…Happy Friday everyone