New Neon Green REPLAY PRO! Blacklight reactive!

hey @twitch77

5 Likes

Tell me about it! It’s a tough decision…

Do you go with this cool new Neon green…or with the cool translucent green non-pro Replay and put an unresponsive bearing in it!

There’s just too many options to choose from!

5 Likes

These ones don’t look like they have the cool ‘play, pause, fast forward, rewind’ buttons stamped into them like the rest.

2 Likes

N/M I was going off the only image you have of it on the shop…but now that I see the image in this thread I can see that it does.

Here’s the image on the shop without them:

2 Likes

It has all the same markings, the white background image just made it really hard to capture the fine details since it’s such a bright neon green.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! :smiley: I like the stamps (or whatever you’d call them) on the Replays.

1 Like

I had that problem. I want the sparkly mirror cap one the most but I already have one. The metal replay is phenomenal if you can find one. Even the B-grade is top notch

1 Like

So sick. Replay is still one of my fav plastics. It’s just so chunky and nice.

5 Likes

I have no modern plastics that are functional. I have some large bearing Freehands but they’re not quite up to modern standards. My old protostar is cracked.

3 Likes

I actually wonder if you would like the Replay. People tend to land at the very ends of the opinion spectrum about it. Some love it, some people absolutely despise it. I wonder where your opinion about it would land.

2 Likes

Where would you put it compared to the Protostar as far as performance goes, or even the Skyyva (which I owned and lost)? I don’t have quite as high standards for plastics, i really just want something I can bring anywhere without worrying about damaging while walking around or being out too much money if I lose it. That being said, I’m hoping it has enough power that I’m not limited to like 30 second throws.

2 Likes

check out Gentry’s 2015 Nats Final.
From what I understand it was a standard replay, but with a different bearing.

2 Likes

Replay and Protostar have almost identical spintime. Protostar just feels faster. I think you would like the replay. They are tanks, and it packs quite a lot more than 30 seconds of spintime.

3 Likes

Translation : @Durfee I don’t think you can play that fast, you will like the replay. XD
/jk

3 Likes

They’ve got plastic bearing seats, they are not tanks. Mine just died sadly.

1 Like

Yes they are. Plastic bearing seats are not the mos durable thing, but mine lasted a good 3 years before it completely died from use.

I got it in 2016. It was my first unresponsive yoyo. I damaged it like i’ve done to no other yoyo.

This is when it finally died on february of this year.

I squeezed 3 years of skill learning out of that $16 piece of plastic, without it failing me once. That’s a tank in my book.

7 Likes

hey EOS this is unrelated but do you know where i can find some good fixie tricks?

I bought mine off the the bst here and it lasted a month.

same failure. I guess it lasted them longer.

2 Likes

Hey Garrett are these solid or slightly translucent in color?

3 Likes

i just received a black w/ green caps, and the blue is slightly translucent.

2 Likes