New mini hubstack yoyo - The YYF LITTLE CONFUSION!

Small Hubstack yo-yos have always been fun. There was a mini G5, the littlest of the little in the Big Deal and now the Confusion has a little buddy.

Set up responsive (tighter response with a drop of lube or can be set up unresponsive with small white pads (not included) This is just a pocket sized chunk of fun. The soft profile works well. Personally I prefer a touch shorter string just to get the throw back to a normal feel but with hubstacks you may never even throw this yoyo and you can still bust out tricks!

17 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett what are the specs on this? The page says 55.95 mm diameter but I think that’s the normal confusion size.

2 Likes

These look so cool. Love the idea of a mini hubstack yo-yo.
I’m adding this to my birthday wish list. Come on October!

2 Likes

They are 44x34 according to another source. I’m pretty sure that’s a type o.

3 Likes

Definitely a fun yoyo, still getting used to mine. May try a shorter string to see how it feels as I’m after some 0a play. Thinner string works better than thicker at least for my tastes.

They look cute together :slight_smile:

Realizing I was rocking the half swap confusion before they sold them that way - ended up buying a pair to pull off the og Cold Fusion look.

9 Likes

Not a giant fan of this… but I am a little biased. I might grab a small piece of the action however, because these are likely to sell out in a minute.

See what I did there - little, small, minute (<<< that right there is a good double entendre)… as opposed to giant… haha I crack myself up.

4 Likes

I’ll update specs today.

2 Likes

Tried shorter string on it today, felt so much better. It does take a little more finesse though due to smaller diameter… Tends to rotate off axis easily. Trying for some double kick flips here :slight_smile:

What length string did you end up with?

Do you sell the white pads mentioned for throwing it unresponsive?

1 Like

They are these ones

YoYoFactory Response Pads

(SMALL Pad CBC (Fits Small Bearing Yo-Yos) (2 Pads))

I’ve have found that Little Confusion is also a great fun Fidget Spinner without a string. I find myself taking the string off and just flicking finger spins and walking it on my finger tips, such mindless fun.

3 Likes

This thing is pretty great. Literally helping me Improve my ability to land and repeat shockwave. It rejects so nicely to the back string in magic drop. Very comfortable weight for responsive tricks too, but can’t wait for my white slim pads to come in and rock one more unresponsive. I do enjoy the hubstacks on this more than any other i have tried. Pullstarts, and simple tricks from them are super fun with this little beast.

3 Likes

It’s a insanely Fun yo-yo. I agree with everyone that it’s also a great fidget toy. I like to flick the hubstacks and listen to the little noisy bearing spin. It’s become my go to responsive carry. For those days when you don’t have time for binds

5 Likes